Haunted Spirit Board
- Plastic board has a wooden look with classic letters
- Lights up and makes creepy sounds
- Planchette is attached with the board
- Requires 3 AA batteries ( demo batteries included)
Is Someone There?
Nothing ever good happens when people bring out the Ouija board in horror movies. You know the drill. It pops up over and over again, no matter what the wayward teen might do to it. Throw it out... suspenseful music... then it shows up on their bed. Burn it... suspenseful music... It's waiting on the dining room table. All sorts of scary issues get stirred up. Folks contact a not so friendly entity then forget to close the board when they're done. So maybe we should learn our lesson already. No more summoning spirits! Get that Ouija look without worrying about demonic possession with this moving Halloween decor prop.
The ancient looking board has a wooden look and is powered by three AA batteries. It has the classic letters, yes, no, and goodbye so you'll be able to see the planchette move over all the options. And of course, since it's the perfect party prop it also lights up and makes creepy noises! All screams with none of the spirits? Sounds pretty good to us!
Are you ready to spook your Halloween visitors? You'll love the reactions this board will get from anyone who looks at your creepy spirit board. Now, if only you could just show this prop option to all those wayward teens in the horror movies!
- Pretty coolBy Shannon | October 9, 2018The only negatives about this item is the motor that moves the planchette is a bit loud and it is a cheaply made product. This website has it for $10 less that anywhere else and that’s why I purchased it here. It does look great on display, it will take the place of my hasboro ouija board that’s in this picture here.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not too bad, but could use improvementBy Tom | September 22, 2022Let me start off by saying they had to send me a second one as the first was broken as they do not pack them well at all and the entire top was crushed and didn't work Got the second one and packed same way, loose in the box flapping around and the box was crushed . Luckily it worked even though the top had some scratches and bubbles in the decal, but I will just keep it. It works as long as it is laying flat. The top piece moves around and is somewhat jumpy but if you try to set it up on end at all the magnets are not strong enough and it immediately falls off. The speaker is on the back so its very muffled laying flat. This is where either the magnet should be stronger or the speaker should be on the side. All in all its ok for the price, but I would probably pass and find something better if I was asking for a recommendation.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy john | October 21, 2020Had to send the first one back. The top of the board "sticker" was peeling and comp[etely bubbled .Had no sound also. Had to send it back and was sent a new one. Should have just requested my money back Kids liked itWas this review helpful to you?