Hardworking Lady Costume
- 100% polyester poplin fabric
- Short-sleeved blue jumpsuit has notched collar & center front zipper
- Printed patch on collar has a woman's face & reads "We Can Do It" and "Rosies"
- Red & white polka dot bandana measures 7.5" x 38"
- Jumpsuit has pockets & belt loops, cuffed sleeves & pant legs
- Exclusively, made by us!
You work hard, shaping the minds of young students daily. So how do you find a costume as smart and determined as you? That’s a no-brainer, especially for a major brainiac like you.
If you want your students to believe they “can do it,” whatever the task, then you had better show them how it’s done. Now you can embody the most iconic symbol of female strength when you wear this Hardworking Lady Costume to holiday class lecture or your department Halloween party! This classic ensemble will make you look like one tough cookie from the World War 2 era, when women proved--ahem, yet again--just how strong and capable they are. If your students aren’t familiar with good ole’ Rosie, you have a perfect opportunity to do what you do best: teach them. For instance, did you know that the first image of this ilk wasn’t the advertisement you now know and love, but rather a fine art painting? Isn’t history fascinating? Even that kid who normally sleeps through your lectures in the back row is bound to be riveted when you walk in wearing this costume.
The blue jumpsuit features short sleeves, so you can show off your buff biceps, and the printed patch features the slogan “We Can Do It.” Slip the polka dot bandana over your updo and prepare to solve a lot of problems today, from student angst to changing your roommates’ flat tire for him. We believe in you, lady, so go out and show ‘em what you got.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||10 1/2"||27cm|
|X-Small||Waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|Small||Sleeve Length||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Small||Waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||50 1/2"||128cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||10 3/4"||27cm|
|Medium||Waist||30" - 36"||76cm - 91cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||11 1/4"||29cm|
|Large||Waist||33" - 39"||84cm - 99cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||11 1/4"||29cm|
|X-Large||Waist||34" - 41"||86cm - 104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great Costume!By Debra B | November 8, 2013I have always wanted to be Rosie the Riveter for Halloween and this costume was perfect because it was true to the 1940's era. Instead of all the "cutesie" costumes you might see, this looked like the real deal and I got lots of compliments!Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume! Yes (7) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume! No (0)
- Runs small, but decent costumeBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Height 5’3” | Weight 127 | Size SmallOrdered a small which is my normal size and it was too tight in the hips and butt. I couldn’t even bend over to touch the ground. It worked for an evening, but I was definitely afraid it was going to split. There is no stretch in the material. Definitely order up at least one size. Overall not bad quality just runs really small.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Height 5’2 | Weight 160 | Size X-LargeThis costume is okay. I like the fit but it is tighter than I would like for it to be. I wish they had a xxl which I think would’ve fit better. I’m a size 12-14 and the xl is almost to fitted. Im hoping once it’s all together it will be better but I’m not in love with it. I ordered the wire headband to match and it’s thin and a bit weird looking so I’d opt for my own accessories.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs Really SmallBy Anonymous | October 22, 2019Ordered according to the size chart, couldn't even get the costume up over my shoulders. I even sized bigger than what I would wear. Otherwise cute and average quality costume. Returning and disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Sarah M. | November 17, 2018Good quality and got lots of compliments.Was this review helpful to you?
- Rosie RocksBy ryansmommy | August 31, 2016My ultimate favorite woman! This fits perfectly. Wore it to work for Halloween & got tons of compliments. Nice quality for the price.Was this review helpful to you?