Hanging Female Corpse Head Prop
- Plastic corpse head
- Cord loop attached at the top of the head for hanging
- Head measures approx. 11" long
The Lady of Black Oak Manor
They say that Lady Brunhilda was a beauty when she was alive. Sure, she wasn't much of a socialite. In fact, most people were a little bit scared of her. Perhaps that was because of her tendency to only come out in the early morning before the sun was up. Or that she would send her pure white wolfhounds after any peasant who came onto the manor grounds, looking for a handout. Still, everyone in the surrounding village was surprised when a vampire hunter came along looking for the reclusive lady of Black Oak! Yes, children had been disappearing from their beds. A flock of cows became ill overnight. And no one had ever seen Brunhilda take a bite of food at any of the feasts she reluctantly attended.
This hanging head is simple and effective. The pale color brings to mind timeless ghost stories while the bloody neck adds shock value. Hang this decoration from the loop at the top of the head and you'll have a ghastly detail that'll you'll want to display for many Halloweens to come!
End of an Era
And so it was that the villagers let the vampire hunter into the lair of lady Brunhilda. If anyone had doubted the vampire story, they believed as soon as they saw that many years later, the lady's decapitated head was still perfectly intact. And so ended the reign of the lady of Black Oak Manor!
- Excellent PropBy Joe | November 8, 2022Great for scaring kids. Creepy, high quality and easy to hang or carry around.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awesome propBy Joe | November 1, 2022Made our trik or treat scare all the better. Used to chase children around the yard. Light, durable, and excellent. Very good item.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?