Girls Classic Maleficent Christening Costume Gown
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Crisp crinkle-taffeta dress has Hook and Loop fastener fastener at back of neck
- Flared bell sleeves, stand-up foam collar
- Brooch fastens to Hook and Loop fastener dot at neckline
- Vinyl horns mounted on plastic headband
Why is it that all the meanest, baddest, most evil villains look the coolest? We think it has to do with fashion sense. Villains just have it! And Maleficent here is no exception. This classic Maleficent gown for girls looks just like the one seen in the Disney film when she comes to greet Aurora with a terrible and powerful curse. But enough of that plot stuff... what we want to talk about is the fashion! She's in all black, of course, as most villains are, and she has her horns and should pauldrons that give an extra sharp element to the whole ensemble. While we don't recommend being like Maleficent when she's being mean, we can totally understand if you covet her style. Just look at her! Elegantly evil.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Daughter loved it!!By Anonymous | October 27, 2017My daughter is on the taller side of 10 years old, she is about 4ft 10in. We got a size 10-12. It fit very good (not too much extra room, but enough to have a layer beneath). The fabric is very thin. The length was just slightly below her knees. Horns are very sturdy.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good baddie.By MarionG | July 25, 2017My granddaughter is so happy with her choice- she wants to wear it now!Was this review helpful to you?