Men's SNL Ace and Gary Gary Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Socks
- Eye Mask
- Blue shirt and pants are made from a nylon and spandex blend fabric
- Yellow briefs with elastic waist
- Elastic belt, matching yellow gloves and socks are included
- Eye mask is secured with a thin elastic band
- Ace will affectionately call you a friend-of-friends
The world is full of evil doers. It seems like Dr. Brainio and Bighead cook up schemes for world domination every week, which is why the world needs a couple of young guys who aren't afraid of getting a little down and dirty to put those evil guys in their place! And we know just the duo who know all the best moves!
Ace and Gary are the world's greatest heroes… or at least the world’s closest ones. Either way, nothing can beat the unstoppable duo, especially when they jump into their signature Duocar, which is totally not shaped like anything other than an automobile. Yes, they're ready to ride their way to victory, no matter how hard it is! What? They're just two guys who love fighting crime and riding in their uniquely shaped car! You wouldn’t expect them to have one identical to others, would you!?
Of course, if you want to jump in on the fun, then you can always join the Ambiguously Gay Duo with this Gary costume, a flawless recreation Rob Smigel’s animated shorts! And they are animated! The costume spares no detail in helping you achieve the signature look of the superhero from the show. From the light blue spandex and nylon jumpsuit to the bright printed yellow “G” on the front chest, you'll definitely feel like teaming up with Ace to give evil the pounding it deserves! The matching yellow socks, belt and gloves add the finishing touch to the look. You'll be ready to tangle with the fiercest of super villains, especially if you bring your friend-of-friends, Ace, along for the ride!
|X-Small||Shirt Chest||30 1/2"||77cm|
|X-Small||Pant Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|X-Small||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|Small/Medium||Shirt Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Small/Medium||Pant Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Small/Medium||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|Medium/Large||Shirt Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium/Large||Pant Waist||32" - 46"||81cm - 117cm|
|Medium/Large||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
|X-Large||Shirt Chest||42 1/2"||108cm|
|X-Large||Pant Waist||36" - 50"||91cm - 127cm|
|X-Large||Belt||24" - 41"||61cm - 104cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Sweet CostumeBy JASON M. | November 9, 2013Sweet Costume, fast shipping, and held up for an entire Tough Mudder event. Ran 12 miles in it, no rips, tears or stretching. Got millions of compliments and photos taken!Was this review helpful to you?
- Gary - Ambiguously Gay DuoBy Anonymous | November 13, 2013Colors and design were very good. Sizing was inconsistent.
- Shirt fit well, but sleeves much too short - gap between sleeves and gloves
- Pants fit well
- Yellow underwear were at least 2 sizes too big, looked like a baggy diaper
- Red belt was at least 1 size too small. Frequently rolled up
- Socks fit well
- Gloves were too short, drooped, and seams opened up
- Mask strap was sized for a 3-year old. Had to modify.
Almost like I got mixed sizes in the same set.Was this review helpful to you?
- great looking costume!By MARINA W. | November 11, 2013This is a really good looking costume, but it's really obviously cheaply made.
The things that went wrong:
-The gloves had split seams after the first time I wore them, but it didn't impact the overall wear of the glove as the seam split up on my forearm.
-The socks, for reasons I don't understand, have a seam running up the bottom of the foot to the back of the leg, which means you can't wear the socks as the toe-seam encourages you to because it is uncomfortable to step on.
-The mask is uncomfortable tight and the eye holes are small. The result is that it sort of squishes your eyes a little bit. I cut open the eye holes slightly, but that didn't fix the problem enough so I ended up not wearing the mask most of the time.
-The belt is basically like a large scrunchie - it is a band of elastic covered by fabric, so you step into it and pull it up. The fabric moves around, so every time you take the belt off or put it on, it needs to be re-adjusted.
Overall, these things are really minor and only very minimally impacted the costume.
-Overall, this is a pretty comfortable costume to wear. It's made of a lightweight spandex and kind of had the feel of kids pajamas when you are wearing it.
-It looks really good and impressed manyWas this review helpful to you?
- See Ace reviewBy Anonymous | November 10, 2013See ace reviewWas this review helpful to you?