Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger Supreme Edition Glove
- Glove Accessory
- Movie quality prop replica
- Synthetic material glove with metal attachments
- Open palm glove secures to wrist with Hook and Loop fastener
- Hinged metal finger covers
- Approximately 7" metal blades welded to finger covers
SOAR WITH THE GRANDEUR OF FEATHERS
So you know the story: nightmare-demon serial killer kills victims in their sleep. We're talking Freddy Krueger of course! With his red and green sweater, terrible burn scars, and brown fedora, this Nightmare on Elm Street villain is notorious.
But of course, we would be sorely slacking if we didn't mention his most iconic feature: his bladed hand. Sure, dream-hopping is pretty frightful, but we all know the terror of nails on the chalkboard. This is just nightmare fuel!
Who knows what dreams you may have, but if they include Freddy, maybe take the fear in your own hand with this Freddy Supreme Edition Glove. This is a movie quality prop replica with a synthetic glove. The blades are about 7" long and actual metal, welded to the finger covers. That's right. This puppy could actually do some damage. It's not a toy and not recommended for children. If, however, you are a die-hard fan, this may be the perfect Freddy hand for you.
THE PERFECT ACCESSORY FOR EVERY OCCASION
If you're a fan of Freddy, say the kind of fan that dresses up like him, has Nightmare memorabilia, or the avid watcher of his films, then this Freddy Supreme Edition Glove is for you. Feel the very real terror in your hand as you give into your worst nightmares.
|Standard||Size||One Size Fits Most||One Size Fits Most|
|Standard||Blade Length||Approx. 7"||Approx. 18cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- HorribleBy David | September 10, 2021Size StandardGlove is poorly manufactured while this website is not at fault I am extremely disappointed with my experience. I purchased this product came damged/defective the glue that holds it together was dried and unglued to product upon opening, they sent me another, same if not worse issue, then they sent me a third one same problem..... this glove should be like 20 bucks if that, and even if it would be 20 bucks still came damaged. Not a good product spend the extra money and get a good freddy glove!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Necrofrog | November 2, 2019Was this review helpful to you?