Five Nights at Freddy's Adult Freddy Costume
- Hood/ Mask
- Pair of Mitts
- Five Nights at Freddy's Adult Freddy Costume
- Shirt & mitts: 100% polyester; Hood/mask: 60% polyester, 40% PVC
- Shirt fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Ribbon bow tie sewn to front neckline
- Elbow-length mitts have elastic bands at wrists & top edge
- Hood mask has vinyl face panel, fabric hood w/ Hook and Loop fastener tab at back
- Officially licensed
There aren't many things more terrifying than the animatronic animals at your local pizza parlors. Maybe it's that dead look in their eyes, or the fiendish smile stretched across their ugly mugs, or perhaps the creepy voices that are paired with their frightening appearances. Well, most likely it’s the combination of all three. Burrr... we're getting chills just thinking back to our last face to face run in with one of these awful night terrors. Now if scary is what you're going for this Halloween, no need to look any further!
This Freddy Costume is sure to scare the socks off of all your neighbors and friends... Heck! You might not even have any friends at the end of the night if you really tap into the eerie essence of Freddy! This demented version of a teddy will be almost more than anyone can bear (see what we did there), especially when you stand off in the distance and give them nothing but a lifeless stare. Just because this robotic animal is an entertainer during the daylight don't let others be fooled by the top hat and bowtie. Putting a smile on people's faces is not what Freddy hopes to accomplish in the dark of night. No, Fred, or rather the ghost that possess the oversized teddy, is out for one thing and that is the grizzly act of revenge. So make sure you aren't suddenly taken over by vengeful spirits, else your friends and family may be in for five frightful nights!
Have fun bringing back to life the robotic horrors we all knew at such a young age with this Five Night at Freddy's themed costume!
- Sons favorite choice!By Lisa Santamore | October 28, 2019Our autistic son chose this costume this year after being Mario for about 10 years in a row. He loves the costume. He does have a hard time seeing out the small wholes may have to open them a little more for him. He thinks the costume should come with a microphone though.... just an FYI from a big FNAF fan.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five night at freddy's adult costumeBy Current Customer | October 7, 2017My grandson loves freddy costume !Was this review helpful to you?
- I love it!By Current Customer | August 31, 2016Very much like the true character.Was this review helpful to you?