Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas Deluxe Raoul Duke Costume
- Patch Coat
- Bucket Hat
- Cigarette Holder
- 100% polyester
- Cotton-like orange and white pullover shirt has a deep v-neck
- Shorts have elastic waistband and a stripe down both sides
- Lined patchwork jacket has button down front w/ large cargo pockets
- Hat has white exterior, green interior
- Sunglasses have colored lenses
- Cigarette holder included
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Raoul Duke lives life on the seat of his pants. During his search for the American Dream, his hotel room might get trashed, his lawyer may just go off the deep end, and he will definitely have to rely on pure Gonzo Journalism to get him through his next big story. But then, we all need to search for our own version of the American Dream, right?
This Raoul Duke Costume is a deluxe costume inspired by the character from Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. It comes with everything you need to head out on your trip to find the American Dream, including a shirt, pair of shorts, his patchwork jacket, hat, and sunglasses. To finish the whole look off, it even comes with a cigarette holder.
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is a trademark and copyright of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing. All Rights Reserved. A Note to Parents: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is rated R. Consult www.filmratings.com for further information.
|X-Small||Shorts Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Small||Shorts Waist||30" - 40"||76cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||26 1/4"||67cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||38" - 48"||97cm - 122cm|
|Large||Shorts Outseam||15 1/2"||39cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||42" - 52"||107cm - 132cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Outseam||15 1/2"||39cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
This Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas costume comes with both the shirt and the jacket.
- garbageBy jordan | November 9, 2022Height 5’10” | Size LargeThe costume is poorly made and doesn’t fit properly especially in the shoulders.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good quality and was lots of funBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022Height 6’ | Weight 185 | Size MediumPeople who recognize the costume loved it. All the colors are what made it a fun costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Jacob | November 3, 2022Quality leaves a lot to be desired. Shirt is very short and the arms are very tight with little to no movement. Arms in the jacket were also super tight, again, with little movement. Hate was small and very shallow, fel like it was gonna fall off all night.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Runs tight and is pure polyesterBy Cornelius | October 31, 2022Height 1,83 | Weight 90 | Size LargeThe shirt and jacket were super tight around the arms and shoulders. The material is polyester, gets really warm and the quality of the outfit was so-so. Overall good.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great qualityBy Raoul | October 25, 2022Height 5-10 | Weight 170 | Size MediumVery accurate to the film! Well made and looked great!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Left desiring moreBy Anonymous | October 20, 2022Height 5’10 | Weight 160 | Size MediumThe costume is decent for what it is. Shirt is much too tight and does not stretch at all, and glasses I received are similar but not the same as those pictured.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Too smallBy Cyn | October 13, 2022Size MediumThe T-shirt is extremely small. Especially to the fact that it does not stretch at all.
Purchased this in normal size worn Medium. The shorts are ok and the jacket fits, but the shirt is extremely small. Please change this shirt into a tricot to it actually fits people. I’ll have to return this with a restocking fee and pay for the return shipping. Reordered the size XL and hope that fits for a M. Not happy.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Wearing this to the PHISH Halloween show in VegasBy Vespalina | September 24, 2021Height 6'3 | Weight 190-ish | Size LargeI bought this costume for my friend because we're going to see Phish in Las Vegas for Halloween this year (2021) and he wanted to do the "Fear and Loathing" thing...so he gets to be Raoul Duke and I'll be going as Dr. Gonzo.
Let me start by saying that I sew clothing and costumes and usually prefer to make costumes myself whenever possible. I usually don't expect great quality from most pre-made halloween costumes, because I know how to sew and would rather make my own (I'm kind of a stickler for cosplay authenticity)...but this Raoul Duke Costume was made really well for the price.
Yes, the shorts, jacket, and hat are made from polyester, but after I pressed everything with an iron, they looked really good.
The shirt has a really awesome pattern printed on it, however, it's not stretchy at all - I don't know if it's some kind of cotton or a poly-cotton blend, but there's absolutely NO give whatsoever. It would be nicer if it was made of a t-shirt material just for a bit of stretch. The shirt did fit my friend, but it's a bit tight across the shoulders if he puts both arms forward. (Just for reference, he normally wears a 44-Long jacket).
Because my friend will be wearing this costume to a concert and will need somewhere to stash his wallet and cell phone, I will actually be adding pockets to the shorts. I will also be putting in heavier elastic in the waistband and perhaps adding a drawstring to the waist just to make sure those shorts stay put while we noodle around dancing at Phish.
We also ordered an XL sized costume just to be on the safe side, but the Large fit just fine. The XL shirt fit my friend just slightly better than the Large but for some odd reason the XL Shirt was actually SHORTER than the Large Shirt. We returned the XL costume.
The accessories (glasses and cigarette holder) were a nice bonus. I think the cigarette holder must have been improved from earlier editions of this costume where people stated it wasn't the right type of cigarette holder. The one that is now included with the costume looks more like an authentic TarGuard cigarette filer (the kind Hunter S. actually uses). Because I am a bit of a snob when it comes to cosplay authenticity, I actually purchased a separate TarGuard cigarette holder to complete the costume. I probably would have bought real RayBan shooter glasses too, if they weren't so darn expensive.
Overall, this is a really awesome costume for a night out, for cosplay, or for attending a Con.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?