Failed Stitches Applique
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes to be featured here.
- Molded latex appliance
- Application & removal instructions printed on package
- Spirit gum and spirit gum remover (each sold separately) are needed to apply & remove
- Appliance measures 3.5"L x 1.5"W
- Add to the gruesome look with makeup and fake blood (each sold separately)
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
An Incredible Tale
Scars can look pretty cool, but most "battle wounds" don't have awesome stories to accompany their awesome appearance. No one really wants to hear that you got that jagged slash across your hand because you broke a baking dish. Now is your chance to make up a really amazing tale about your oozing sutured wound! "Thanks for asking! There I was, surrounded by forty ninjas, three necromancers, and a man-eating tiger - and I fought my way free!"
Draw gasps and gags when you wear this horrendously realistic Failed Stitches Applique! The latex accessory is molded to look like a giant slash that has been sewn together with oversized stitches. Unfortunately, judging by the puckery look of the "skin," it's going to need a little more than iodine to heal! Apply it on clean skin wherever you want to have a puckered, oozing wound.
That's Gonna Leave a Mark
Your friends will do double-takes when they see your impressive injury! Make sure that they know you're not really hurt if you don't want to taken to the hospital.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review