Descendants Maleficent Costume for Women
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill; 56% polyester, 44% metallic mesh; 100% PVC faux leather; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Dress bodice is crinkle taffeta w/ mesh yoke
- Sleeves have wide hanging cuffs of printed satin
- Skirt has satin base layer w/ chiffon overlays & insets
- Foam-backed belt is same printed satin as sleeve cuffs, has hook & loop fastener at back
- Collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Foam-backed satin collar has faux leather overlay & attached epaulets
- Foam-backed satin hat covers top, back, & sides of head; has fiberfill-stuffed horns on top
- Officially licensed, exclusive
Lost and Found
Getting tossed into the Isle of the Lost is supposed to be a bad thing. After all, there are no fairy tale castles and grand balls on the villain's side, right? But we think it's safe to say that most of the original villains prefer to live on the edge. Can you imagine Maleficent longing to become one of the hoity-toity royals in Auradon? There are way too many rules to follow. Those royals have to be so polite all the time. What would a villain like Maleficent even talk about? No, for Maleficent, we're sure that living on the Isle of the Lost with her fellow schemers is pretty fun. Is there a better way for an evil fairy to find herself?
Officially licensed, this Maleficent costume will look like it's straight out of Disney's Descendants movies! It'll be clear that mischief is part of your daily routine as soon as you slip into this tattered yet mystical look. The purple bodice has dramatic flared sleeves trimmed in a rich printed pattern. The ankle-length skirt is perfect for twirling in your next musical number. Cinching in the waist, the belt secures at the back with a strip of hook and loop fastener. The classic Maleficent headpiece tops off the whole ensemble, making you ready to represent the best of the bad on the Isle of the Lost! Complete your magical look with Maleficent's staff (sold separately) to add even more power to your villainous look.
Now, Maleficent and her daughter Mal may have their differences, but their musical number together is one of the best in the Descendants films. Fans of the franchise are sure to love to see you two together at last! Pair up with this bad girl turned good and you might be able to talk her onto your side once again!