Deluxe Old Time Santa Costume
- Hooded Coat
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester velvet, satin, interlock knit, faux fur & faux suede
- Long red velvet hooded coat has full satin lining
- Coat has separating front zipper concealed behind strip of faux fur
- White faux fur edging on hood, sleeves, & hem
- Brown faux suede belt threads through loops at waistline of jacket
- Belt fastens w/ large gold-tone metal buckle
- Red velvet pants have elastic waistband, end just below knees
- White interlock gloves
- Brown faux suede boot covers have elastic under foot
- Boot covers have turned-down cuffs, decorative metal buckles at ankles
Good old Saint Nick. He makes toys all year long in one of the most inhospitable places on earth, and what does he get in return? Two things: the knowledge that he makes a lot of good boys and girls very happy, and several thousand tons of milk and cookies. We will leave the matter of which is better, charity or cookies, to debate, but in Santa’s case it’s fortunate that he doesn’t have to choose one over the other.
We all know and love Santa’s signature look. But did you know that Santa’s suit does more than just make him recognizable? Have you ever flown at several times the speed of sound at high altitudes in an open sleigh in December? It gets a little chilly, to say the least. That’s why Santa opts for all that extra fluff on his suit’s trim. Furthermore, visibility is always a factor. The last thing Santa would want while he’s en route to El Paso is to have an unfortunate run-in with a jumbo jet. Fortunately, his rich red suit is very visible to pilots, and they swerve away accordingly. This might upset the first class passengers’ drinks, but they all understand that Christmas is more important than their Rob Roys.
With the brilliant and detailed Deluxe Old Time Santa Costume, even the skeptics will know in their hearts that they just met the legend himself. From the intricate belt to the suede-like boot tops, no detail is spared in this ultimate Santa outfit. The looks on their faces when they see you in this will make you smile ear to ear -- and the cookies they give you won’t hurt either!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 23, 2018I purchased this same style Santa Suit 2 years ago. It was made of more plush velvet, but the seams started to split apart after a few wearings. I have had it repaired twice, because I love the suit. So many, many complements. The new suit is not as deep a burgundy and not as plush as the older one, but is made of much stronger materials. I expect it will hold up better. I do Santa over 30 days per year, so I want a nice suit with durability. I highly recommend this item. It appears pricey, but it's the real deal. I just ordered a third one for spare, as it requires dry cleaning.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 20, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | December 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Was not Santa's best momentBy Roger | December 17, 2021Ordered the costume and it was delivered very quickly. BUT! when the suit arrived and I unpacked it everything fit fantastic. The coat was missing trim on the right sleeve. I contacted customer service and the young lady was very helpful. She just couldn't order the trim to match the rest of the suit. I had two options, one to return the costume and reorder it. The other was to take a discount and keep what I had. Being the costume was out of stock I really only had one option. Quality control appears to be very lacking. I would suggest ordering in July for Christmas so you might be able to locate another suit.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 11, 2021The Santa suit is beautiful, quality is great. I have used it several times already for photos and received many compliments. The shopping experience at Halloween Costumes went very smooth.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 15, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- RETURNED BUT QUALITY IS OVERALL GOODBy Jessica Beck | December 3, 2018This suit is actually well made, it is lined and would hold up to wear. However, arms are extremely long...like a foot too long for a normal sized man to wear. It just didn't look right.Was this review helpful to you?