Deluxe Batman v Superman Dawn of Justice Batman Costume
- Jumpsuit with Attached Gauntlets and Boot Tops
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back; cape fastens to shoulders with Hook and Loop fastener
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Printed foam belt has fabric waist ties
- Foam boot tops have elastic band under foot; foam gauntlets sewn to sleeve cuffs
- Molded vinyl mask has elastic security band, covers upper half of face
DC fans have been asking the big questions for a long, long time... no, not the meaning of life or whatever... we're talking about who would win in a fight between Batman and Superman? Finally, the big summer kick-off Zack Snyder popcorn flick geeksplosion, Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice, attempts to answer that very controversial question. So, we can all stop talking about who would win. But wait, can we really?
Mild spoilers here, but Batman should have totally won that match-up. Okay, so it probably all worked out in the end, because they saved the world and everything, but we feel like Batman just didn't get to show geeks, once and for all, just how smart he is. He's so smart, that Batman. He comes up with all the tricks of the superhero trade so he can beat just about anyone, and we mean anyone. You think some pretty boy with lasers for eyes could actually beat Batman? That's right, we're starting that debate again even after this movie came out!
Our case in point? Batman is so smart he wears this Deluxe Adult Dawn of Justice Batman Costume, which features a jumpsuit, belt, boot tops and mask. It's inspired by Ben Affleck's costume from the hit film, with dark grey suit and wide bat symbol on the chest. Now that you've stepped into the suit, (smart choice!) you've also chosen your side in this fight and this costume will prepare you for all your Superman fightin' (and partyin') needs.
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!Write A Review
Earn 10 Points