Childs Giant Inflatable Brontosaurus Costume
- 100% polyester bodysuit
- Zipper at back
- Elastic at arm, leg, & face openings
- Fan attached at back of right hip
- Battery pack fits in an interior pocket near the fan
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) required to open battery compartment
VEGAN BEFORE IT WAS COOL
The Brontosaurus species was the original hipster. We didn't excavate a pair of black frame glasses or a Whole Foods discount card from the Jurassic Period to find this out. It's not even a scientifically proven statement; it's just an opinion based on the belief that the Brontosaurus was the coolest prehistoric creature roaming the earth millions of years ago. (Sorry T-Rex.)
The Brontosaurus is number one in our hearts and believed to be the original hipster (solely by us) because they were vegans before it was cool. They weren't eating a healthy mixture of leafy greens just to take a picture for 'likes' on social media. They weren't even doing it for health-related reasons; Brontosaurus ate leaves and grass because they felt like it and that's a hip idea.
Support our Brontosaurus theory? Think we're crazy but still love this costume? Eh, either one works for us! The giant inflatable Brontosaurus child costume is great for dinosaur enthusiasts who love the inflatable costume trend. Get inside the suit which has proper holes for the arms and head. The peek-a-boo hole in the center of the costume allows for perfect sight. Flip the interior switch to 'on,' activating the mini fan to inflate the costume, reaching its maximum capacity in minutes. Some of the costume's best characteristics include the long neck, sturdy tail and teeth-lined mouth
This costume is bound to reel in a ton of candy this Halloween so sticking to only eating salad isn't a costume requirement. Stir up commotion on your block by getting your neighborhood crew in on the prehistoric fun. We have a T-Rex inflatable costume (a Jurassic classic) as well as a Triceratops one just like it. Your neighborhood crew has now transformed into your dino-pals. We feel a stampede coming on!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Big fat nopeBy Anonymous | October 16, 2018My child is 9, and could not get his head thru the center part. The costume did not blow up as it should have, even with brand new batteries. Save your money. I’m getting mine backWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Head Hole DefectBy Kim | January 28, 2019My 6 year old fit fine into the body of the costume, however the head hole was frightening to her. The top of the elastic would not stay up and it would cover her eyebrows, making it very uncomfortable and frightening for a blow up costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Busted ProductBy Anonymous | December 25, 2018Bought this for my son for Christmas (he desperately wanted a long neck dinosaur costume). On Christmas morning, he tried to put it on. This was obviously a previously returned item, as the battery pack was filled with mixed types of dead batteries. Even with brand new batteries, the fan died within the first five minutes of trying to inflate. And, as the other reviewer mentioned, the head hole is way too small. My six year old was barely able to get his head through the hole. So far the exchange process isn't easy- I can't email, but have to call within fourteen days. Considering I bought this a bit early for Christmas and only opened it today, that doesn't exactly give me a lot of time to tell them what they already know- they sent me a used and defective product.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear that you received a defective product such as that! I assure you that we wouldn't knowingly send you something that doesn't work or isn't in the best possible condition, and we are always willing to help over email, or you can initiate an exchange on our returns page. The best option would be to reach out to Customer Service in a case like this!