Child Deluxe Muscle Chest Batman Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers
- Cape w/ Attached Hood/Mask
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric; 100% polyethylene plastic; 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Gray jumpsuit has blue briefs & sleeve cuffs, blue foam boot covers attached
- Molded plastic muscle chest has printed Batman symbol
- Boot covers have elastic bands under foot
- Yellow molded vinyl belt has fabric waist ties
- Cape has attached hood w/ foam mask that covers upper half of face
- Cape fastens w/ hook & loop fastener under chin
- Officially licensed
Batman has gone on many missions to save the world and Gotham City on his own but sometimes when the danger is too great he has to call upon some of his super friends to help out. But who does the caped crusader call up in these times of need? Depending on the situation he may call Aquaman if he needs to take care of a fishy fiend. Or if the he has to deal with something requires amazing accuracy he'll phone his good friend Green Arrow because he always hits his target. But no matter what, Batman always has a very brave and quite bold friend to help him out. Now your little guy can save the day in this awesome superhero themed costume!
- Very disappointedBy Anonymous | October 22, 2014Costume was coming apart at the seams after my son tried it on and it wasn't even tight. I had to re-sew all seams, and trim strings that were hanging around because I don't think the costume will make it to Halloween. The muscle chest was creased and bent, the ears/head piece wouldn't stand straight. It snags very easily.Will not buy this type again.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2022Height 49 inches | Weight 105 lbs | Size LargeCostume was great, but we could not use due to child being overweight. The top of the costume was structured. It would have been helpful to have # sizes such as 6 -8, or included weights. Your customer service was excellent, the costume was excellent.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Somewhat disappointed.By Tommi | November 1, 2022Height 3 ft 2" | Weight 50 lbs | Size SmallArms definitely too tight. Our grandson is very small ,yet was so tight ,the inside padding started tearing off just removing the costume.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- OverpricedBy Gabriel Cisneros | October 19, 2021Size ToddlerThe belt is not rubber its cloth, the mask is not thick foam its cloth nothing stays on and my son can barley walk around comfortably. Will never shop on this website again, way over priced. I should have looked at the restocking options prior, that would have told me everything I needed to know.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- HORRIBLEBy Anonymous | October 25, 2016THE COSTUME IS HORRIBLY PUT TOGETHER.
I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED.
THE CHEST PART OF THE COSTUME WAS SO HUGE MY SON WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE IN IT.
NEVER BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN.Was this review helpful to you?