Deluxe Donkey Kong Costume for Kids
- Character jumpsuit with tie and mask
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with Hook and Loop fastener at center back; elastic back waistband
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and foam in shoulders gives muscular look
- Necktie has self-fabric neck band that fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener; printed DK on front
- Rigid plastic mask has elastic security band, foam padding inside for comfort and positioning
- Officially licensed
It doesn't matter if he's been hanging out in a construction site, the DK Jungle, or even a high octane MarioKart circuit track—wherever Donkey Kong hangs out, he's a large and in charge character. If your child would like to step into the Nintendo universe, let him do it with this deluxe Donkey Kong costume.
It might be every child's dream to hang out with Mario, Link, and all the other Nintendo universe big wigs, but when you choose this deluxe costume, your little one will be able to be a legitimate heavyweight in the video game world. And even though he might look more like a junior Kong in training, but we're sure he'll still be able to roll barrels or pilot that kart with the best of them!
Including a plush velour jumpsuit, headpiece, and tie, this costume will let any child transform into this iconic video game character with ease. Soft sculpted chest pieces are attached to the jumpsuit to give your guy the look of a serious Nintendo character. Attach the vacuum poly-formed front mask to complete your child's video game transformation, and when the signature DK logo tie is secured to his neck, well, he's going to be one dashing looking ape. Get your child this top flight Nintendo look, and we're sure your household will be bananas in no time!
|Size 4/6||Jumpsuit Length||43"||109cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||4-6||4-6|
|Size 7/8||Jumpsuit Length||46"||117cm|
|Size 7/8||Child Size||7-8||7-8|
|Size 10/12||Jumpsuit Length||49"||124cm|
|Size 10/12||Child Size||10-12||10-12|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- creeeeeeepyyy...By Anonymous | June 29, 2018its creepy. the anthropromorphic proportions coupled with the bad build quality just crosses it.Was this review helpful to you?