Boys Nightmare Scarecrow Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Pullover tunic has jagged edges, rope ties at waist & wrists
- Jagged-edged collar has hook & loop fastener at back
- Wrist-length faux suede gloves
- Foam hat has notched brim
- Molded plastic mask is covered w/ burlap-print fabric
- Mesh-covered eye openings will restrict vision
- Scythe has 12" long plastic handle, 10" long vinyl blade
Dang scarecrows. Always coming to life at night and being all scary and stuff after a long day of keeping the crows away at the field. And that's not even the worst part! The worst part is when they break off their stakes and come towards the farm house to haunt the family! Totally, completely, not cool.
Welp, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. At least that's what your kid is sure to say when he goes in this frightening boy's Nightmare Scarecrow costume.With a terrifying mask and classic scarecrow details, when he's seen he's going to be creating a terror! Arm him with this costume and we're sure he'll be primed for some extra wicked Halloween fun. (He does know that this is all supposed to be pretend, right?)
This scarecrow costume is the perfect scary Halloween costume. The pullover shirt has a jagged hemline and cuffs with straw-colored fringe. To give it a true scarecrow style, the tunic has an attached rope belt and wrist ties. The scary mask is molded plastic covered with burlap-printed fabric and it secures with an elastic band around the back of the head. Finally, the polyfoam hat and faux suede gloves give it the final details to bring the look to life.
When he has this classic look, he's going to be primed for a lot of Halloween fun. He might be sweet and innocent without the costume, but when he puts it on, this year he's going to be scaring more than just the crows!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 23, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 17, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2020My 5 yr old son wanted to be something creepy this year and picked this costume out himself. I measured him and ordered the correct size for his measurements. My son is very tall for his age and stocky, so I made sure to get the right size. Costume arrived today, and while it's cool, there are some flaws. First off, it runs small! beware! It fit my son fine, but snug. Secondly, in the picture above it looks like the headpiece is an all one piece tunic style mask. Wrong! it's just a plastic type mask with elastic on the back, so ears etc show. You will also have to put black makeup around your Childs eyes, otherwise their eyes show through and makes it less creepy. The hat fits small, as well. It looks to be well made and my son loves it, so that's all what matters.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | February 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 26, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- CostumeBy trixmot | November 19, 2018My 7 year old loved the costume .Was this review helpful to you?
- Great serviceBy Current Customer | November 8, 2018Great product great prices & fast shipping. Will definitely be back next yearWas this review helpful to you?