Boys Canadian Mountie Costume
- 100% polyester fabric
- Red tunic fastens at center front w' gold-tone buttons
- Tunic has belt loops at waist, 4 false pocket flaps, decorative buttons at cuffs & shoulders
- Navy pants have elastic waist, gold satin side stripe
- Felt belt slides through loops on tunic, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener; decorative gold-tone buckle
- Brown felt hat has chin cord
Is your kiddo ready to patrol the streets of Canada and keep safe the balance between chaos and order? He may have a big enough heart for the job but he needs the right duds. Check out this Boys Canadian Mountie Costume! It will be perfect for your little one to serve and protect the good people of Canada.
If your kiddo wants to be the best Mountie he can be then he needs to look up to right guys. We are, of course, talking about the amazing Dudley Do-Right, the pristine Sergeant Preston of the Yukon, and the renowned Renfrew of the Royal Mounted! Those three really knew what it meant and what it took to be a Mountie. Once you grab your little one this costume, he’ll be more than ready to follow in the footsteps of those great men. He will be a distinct symbol of Canadian pride as recognizable as the maple leaf. Before you know it, your youngster will be on the front line defending the country he loves. Grab your kiddo a pair of boots to march around the block in as well as a fun toy rifle to carry by his side.
Once his head to toe transformation is complete all he will need to do is make sure he knows the Canadian national anthem by heart and he’ll be ready to show off his nationalistic pride! Join in on the fun and take a look at our adult Mountie costumes or even our Moose costumes. This Halloween the whole family can easily show off their love for the wonderful country of Canada!
|Medium||jacket length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||pants length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Large||jacket length||19 1/2"||50cm|
- Very cuteBy Gisela | December 6, 2016I ordered size large for an eight year old. Pants and sleeves were too long. Everything else was good and lasted well beyond one Halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good costumeBy Anonymous | October 7, 2015The quality is pretty good. The material is similar to other costumes. I like that is comes with the hat and it is sturdy. The details are very nice. The belt has a velcro closure in the back. The jacket fits like a shirt and the pants run long. I have both a medium and a large (two boys). My 8 years old (who wears a size 10 in boys clothing) fits better into the large shirt. The medium is snug. However, the large pants are very long. Hope this helps!Was this review helpful to you?