Blades of Glory Fire Jumpsuit
- Pair of Boot Covers
- Paramount officially licensed
- 95% polyester, 5% spandex stretch knit fabric
- Jumpsuit has back zipper, all-over appliqued flames, sheer sleeve drapes
- Tie 40" long x 1/2" wide headband as desired
- Foam backed shoe covers have elastic at ankles and under feet
- "Side by side double Axels! Beautifully delivered!"
- Exclusive made by us!
Hit the Ice
Chazz Michael Michaels. Sex on Ice. A Tsunami of Swagger. A leather-clad Lothario. An ice-devouring sex tornado! You know the man, and you know the reputation. But did you know that now he has to set everything aside to team up with his one-time arch-nemesis Jimmy to conquer the pairs figure skating world?
We suspect you do since you're eyeing this officially licensed Blades of Glory costume! If you're all about the action of the 2007 slapstick comedy, relive some of your favorite movie moments from the Will Ferrell and Jon Heder classic when you rock this replica costume. With a design inspired straight from the movie, this costume is ready for glory whether you're putting on your skates solo, or if you're going to team up with a partner for Halloween's top costume combo, Fire and Ice!
Design & Details
Made and designed by us, this costume has the signature fire design that Chazz rocked when he rolled into the 2006 World Winter Sports Games alongside Jimmy. A poly/spandex jumpsuit has chiffon fringe pieces hanging from arms for serious figure skater style. Red flames with sequin trim contrast the golden suit along with the headband, and foam boot covers give the appearance of wearing skates. When you wear this officially licensed Blades of Glory Fire jumpsuit, you'll be able to perform the famed fire and ice routine with your partner, or just bring your signature sex appeal off of the ice and into the party. Personal philosophy: Clothing optional!
Blade of Glory Costume
Finally, you've found the costume that will give you the courage and fire to hit the ice competitively just like all your ice skating heroes of old. Now all you've got to do is nail that triple axel (we hear it can be a bit tough!)
|Small||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||55 1/2"||141cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||26 3/4"||68cm|
|X-Large||Jumpsuit Length||57 1/2"||146cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Good costume, great serviceBy Ken | November 2, 2021Height 5' 10" | Weight 200The costume was good quality material, but the seams were not very well sewn. We bought the matching Ice suit for my wife, and I had to sew the entire crotch. But the material is stretchy and snug around the middle. I have broad shoulders and a spare tire. I fit, barely, into the Large jumpsuit and wish I had ordered the XL. But the costume is good, and comes with a headband and shoe covers.
The ice suit does not come with shoe covers, nor a headband.
We added facepaint, wigs and makeup for a complete costume and got tons of laughs at our parties.
We ordered and received our product in 24 hours. The product is good, but the service was incredible. Well done!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not good for tall peopleBy Current Customer | October 18, 2018My bf is 6’2 and he can’t wear it due it being too short for his torso and legs (by almost half a foot). It would probably work for someone 5’10 or shorter. Quality is nice and the arms fit perfect.Was this review helpful to you?