Black Panther Killmonger Tribal Mask
- Latex mask w/ faux hair
- Foam padding inside for comfort
- One size fits most
- Officially licensed
These Items Aren't For Sale
When Eric Killmonger tours an art museum, you know the scales are about to tip. Because while the curator of the African art section might not have been dwelling on how all the masterpieces she was responsible for ended up in their shiny glass cases, Killmonger knew all about it before he even climbed the marble steps of the museum. He was there for Vibranium, yes. But he wanted more. He wanted to recognize the artists that made those masks in the 1700s. The artists that had their pieces taken away, labeled primitive, and proudly displayed in the mahogany-lined libraries of the elite. And while he may have been out for blood, we have to recognize his sentiment. Watching him don the aged mask was pretty thrilling and got us on board for his journey. Now, if only he could have come to a peaceful compromise with The Black Panther!
Details & Design
This detail rich mask is officially licensed from the Black Panther franchise. Molded to look like it's been etched out of an ancient material, this look is topped with twisting horns and trimmed with natural-looking faux fur. Pair it with a jean jacket and Killmonger style scars done in makeup and you'll be ready to duel with the Panther!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | December 28, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 4, 2021The mask came folded and twisted up to the point I couldn't wear it. Waste of moneyWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?