Black Panther Child Costume
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
- Black Panther Costume for Children
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic bands under foot
- Molded plastic mask has elastic band around head
- Mesh-covered eye openings will restrict vision
- Officially licensed
The King with the Claws
He's confident. He's regal. He's got literal cat-like reflexes. What more could you ask for from a leader? With the awesome technology that's made possible by Vibranium, Wakanda seems like a pretty awesome place to live. Everything seems to go smoothly there, well, until the outside world came a-knockin'! T'chala has got to be proud about the large and small issues that his kingdom has ironed out. Take public transport for example. Notice how the bustling capital city wasn't clogged with cars? They've got two versions of public transport; a hyperloop and a streetcar. Yes, Shuri, can cure any illness or injury but they've circumvented the annoyance of rush hour, isn't that more exciting? If any other problems crop up, the kingdom's sharp and handsome king can take care of it!
This jumpsuit looks muscley with subtle high-lighted muscles on the abs, sleeves, and legs. There are high-tech looking claws on the foam boot covers, around the sleeves, and the neck. Fighting high-profile criminals will be no problem because it has an elastic band around the shoes. The jumpsuit is secured up the back with hook and loop touch fasteners to make putting on the costume easy. Top off the whole look with a molded mask with eye-mesh holes and silver accents that would absorb the energy from impacts that would be mortal to any lesser man.
A Fight to Remember
The Black Panther takes fighting bad guys to a whole new level. We have to say, we never thought we'd see someone surf on top of a car with such ease. Even that thief, Klaue, was pretty impressed as he was taken down by King T'challa's power. It shouldn't surprise us. The Black Panther has been training for his position as the leader of Wakanda for his whole life. Hey, maybe your little hero can even keep those ghouls and goblins reigned in this Halloween!
|Small||Chest||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Torso||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
|Small||Jumpsuit Length||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Three StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- AwfulBy Anonymous | October 17, 2018The costume is terrible! The costume is so thin, it’s practically see through, hard to tell the character! And it doesn’t look anything like the image on the website! So cheaply made, very dissatisfied and disappointed.Was this review helpful to you?