Realistic Stormtrooper | Star Wars Costume
- *The EVA pieces are molded foam - this is not an exact movie replica.
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached EVA Armor Pieces
- 2 Piece Helmet
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% EVA foam
- Officially licensed
- Realistic Stormtrooper Costume
- Black jumpsuit w/ attached foam armor pieces
- Attached boot covers at feet
- 2 pieces of PVC helmet join w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips
- Padding on interior of helmet for comfort
- Makes it difficult to find the droids you are looking for
Stormtroopers are the spearhead of the Galactic Empire, often being the first and last things many unlucky people see after their planet falls under Emperor Palpatine's control.
But stormtroopers have gotten a bad reputation lately for being a bunch of incompetent goons who aren't able to hit the broadside of a bantha, or can get taken out by a pack of ewoks armed with spears and logs. Actually, when you think about it, it's kind of amazing that the Empire was able to conquer anything at all when its soldiers couldn’t even find a couple of shiny, chatty droids in a big empty desert. Maybe they were just having an off-day when all of that was going on.
Do your part to help the humble stormtroopers regain their reputation as the crack soldiers that once struck fear into hearts across the galaxy in a Realistic Stormtrooper Costume. This officially licensed Star Wars costume includes separate foam armor pieces attached to a black bodysuit, so it looks like the armor suits worn by Imperial troopers, but this is a lot more comfortable. The included PVC helmet has shaded see-thru plastic eye covers for added authenticity, so you won't have any trouble keeping an eye out for rebel spies. This Star Wars costume comes with all of the standard-issue stormtrooper gear you'll need for your first patrol, but you'll need to procure your own pair of gloves (we recommend black to match the jumpsuit) and E-11 blaster carbine to really make your mark on the Imperial ranks.
|Small||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|Small||Waist||40" - 44"||102cm - 112cm|
|Medium||Chest||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Medium||Waist||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|Standard||Chest||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|Standard||Waist||44" - 48"||112cm - 122cm|
|X-Large||Chest||47" - 52"||119cm - 132cm|
|X-Large||Waist||46" - 54"||117cm - 137cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Customers complained too muchBy Anonymous | October 3, 2018OK for those complaints about there being no white on the back, u didn't look at all the pics first. Or u didn't watch the video. They clearly show no black on back. So don't go crying about something that was ur fault not the websites.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible. Wish I could give 0 starsBy Anonymous | October 30, 2015This costume is terrible. DO NOT BUY. I wasted my money on this. It does not have white material on back and the one I received had ripped stitching. The cheap mask is terrible. You can't see out of the eye holes, and the mask doesn't even fit together properly. Wish I had known how terrible this costume was, because I would have never purchased it.Was this review helpful to you?
- I'd give it zero stars but i cant...By Misty | October 30, 2014The velcro strips on the helmet (which is two pieces) dont even line up, its cheap thin bendy plastic too. The costume has no white material on the back, just the black costume even though it appears to have it in the picture. The shoulder pads stick out like wings. Not worth $68 at all. Maybe worth $20 if you are up to sewing and adjustingWas this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Anonymous | January 29, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 13, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy DW | December 26, 2018It's ok for a 12 year old who is growing very fast. I didn't want to spend a lot of money but wanted to get him something. Got the size Small and could've gone with a Medium. Think they run a little small in general.Was this review helpful to you?