Animated Death Row Decoration
- Body w/ Clothes
- Support Pole
- Figure is approx. 5 feet tall
- Base attaches to your own chair w/ hook & loop fastener straps
- Requires 4 AA batteries, not included
- Can be activated by sound or motion
- For indoor use only
From spooky graveyard scenes to creepy pumpkin patches, you've mastered the art of Halloween decorating. Every year the neighbors can expect something scary, exciting and innovative from you. Having the most festive house on the block is always the mission and that mission has been successful, although outdoing yourself is difficult. This Halloween, it's time to step up your game. Reuse all your favorite decorations, but add a new one into the mix: the animated death row decoration.
Now you can create a horrifying prison scene with the help of this lifelike animatronic. Perfect for an outdoor yard scene, this decoration really screams and thrashes around once motion is sensed. You'll hear plenty of shrieks and screams when this prop is installed anywhere you see fit!
Shock your guests and trick-or-treaters with the animated death row decoration. The intricately painted and assembled animatronic wears a bloody prisoner jumpsuit and an excruciating expression on his face since he's being electrocuted. When the decoration senses motion, it begins to violently flail around, scream, and eyes light up red.
SMOKE & MIRRORS
It will be an illusion but a believable one, just add more prison-themed animatronics and a smoke machine into the mix.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- One of the BestBy Sheila | June 22, 2019We originally bought this prop about 7 or 8 years ago. He finally shook all of the wires loose and didn't work anymore. Thank you reproducing this item, he is one of the best props in our haunted graveyard, (we have around fifty). He shakes violently, screams and his head lights up, He is a little small but we stuffed his feet in heavy duty boots and sat him on top of a box on our home made electric chair. He is great!Was this review helpful to you?