Set of 3 Reaper Group Decoration
- 3 Skull Posts
- 3 Ground Spikes
- Each of 3 identical figures is 21" tall & topped w/ 6" diameter skull
- Each figure is draped w/ black knit mesh fabric
- Each post fits into a ground spike which is then inserted into the ground
It’s that time of year again—time to pull out your Halloween decorations and turn your place into the best haunted house around. Every family in the neighborhood participates, and it’s become a fun contest to see who can make their house the scariest. Last year, you were sure you were going to win the Homeowners’ Association “Haunted House” award. You had cobwebs. You had gravestones. You had skeletons. You even had a witch that had drunk a little too much of her home brew and crashed into a tree. The award looked like it was in the bag. But then Dale across the street unveiled his life-sized Grim Reaper, and your Halloween hopes crumbled like a dusty skeleton.
This year will be different. This year you have a secret weapon. If the Homeowners Association was so enthralled by a Grim Reaper, you’ll give them that—times three! One Grim Reaper is scary, but three are terrifying. That’s why you invested in this Set of Three Lawn Reapers. Each of the three identical figures is 21 inches tall and topped with a grinning skull that stares into your soul. There is a post for each figurine, which fits into the reaper and is then inserted into the ground for extra stability—just in case Dale gets jealous and tries to knock one over. And he will be jealous. Everyone will be.
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
- Three StarsBy Nin | October 15, 2022The stakes bend to easily and they fall overBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Not worth the priceBy Dana | October 14, 2020These are ok, but not even close to worth the price of them! If they were $20, yes. For the cost here-no.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?