Clawing Zombie Animated Prop
- Grave Grabber
- Activation Pad
- AC Adapter
- PVC head and hands w/ fabric and gauze details, metal frame
- Metal frame has an attached motor
- Light up eyes, sounds w/ moving head and mouth
- Infrared sensor activation has volume control
- Step here pad has steady on try me and sensor mode
- Can be used w/ fog machines (not included)
- Reccomended for indoor or covered porch use only
- Measures approx. 4 feet when assembled
- DISCLAIMER: Plug may not work outside of the US, may need an adapter.
You've probably asked yourself the question at least a dozen times. Would you survive a zombie apocalypse? And how? Because let's face it, thinking about zombies is totally scary and totally awesome in equal parts, and an invasion is imminent, right?
It is when you place this Clawing Zombie Animated Prop outside your door this Halloween! Trick or treaters and haunted house partygoers will immediately shift into fight or flight mode when they see this member of the army of the undead emerging from your lawn or living room. It's a lifelike (not to mention terrifying) prop that puts all the zombie action right outside your door. You can even give out Zombie Apocolypse Survival Kits as parting gifts!
Design & Details
This cool piece may hang out low to the ground, but it guarantees high impact. It's a disturbingly detailed zombie head attached to a metal frame, with gauzy clothing and gruesome hands. An infrared sensor can activate the animation (there's also a steady ON mode) — the eyes light up, scary sounds emerge, and the head and mouth move! Our suggestion is to pair this prop with a fog machine for full effect after dark. Happy haunting, and good luck surviving the night.
|Standard||Height||4 Feet Tall||4 Feet Tall|
- Awesome propBy Mariboo | April 29, 2022Very scary looking and so worth the money glad I was able to snag one of these. Awesome prop.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 25, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?