Adult Vegeta Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Boot Tops
- Adult Vegeta Costume
- 100% polyester
- Officially licensed
- Full body blue jumpsuit w/ zipper in back
- White and gold vest w/ muscle padding and Hook and Loop fastener along side
- White gloves w/ foam padding cuffs
- White foam boot covers w/ gold tips
- Wig seen in picture sold separately
Now, at first glance, Vegeta may seem like a ruthless and arrogant jerk... and that isn't totally wrong. But, if he's ruthless, it was only because he was forced to be by the evil android Frieza. Once that dude got out of the way, things were much easier to show his real... compassionate side? Alright, maybe that's going way too far. He's always going to be interested in pounding his foes into dust. But, that comes with the territory when you're defending the whole universe from monstrous enemies like Buu and even Gods of Destruction!
And if he's arrogant, well... that one's true. But, it's not easy being a Saiyan prince. All of that fighting eventually takes its toll on even the hardiest warriors. You'll never hear Vegeta say that. He loves every second of it and aspires to become the most powerful warrior in the universe! A claim like that kind of requires just a hint of arrogance. So it goes without saying that if you want to look that hardcore, you'll need to suit up.
Design & Details
Enjoy bringing the fun of the Dragon Ball Z multiverse to life when you climb into our officially licensed Vegeta costume. This complete ensemble is designed to make you look just like the mighty warrior in his battle armor. This blue getup is a jumpsuit with a muscular padded vest that replicates his silver and gold chest armor. (Gotta do something to absorb all those kicks to the stomach, right!?) Boot covers and gloves have you battle ready for anything!
The Jerk We All Love!
Try not to get too cocky when you're wearing this fierce costume, because you may feel like the real Vegeta! (Remember, it's fit for a prince!) Add our matching Vegeta Wig, and your power will always be over 9000!
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- SO IMPRESSED!By JReon | October 12, 2016i left it a bit late to find a costume for a party and this website got my costume to New Zealand in 3 days! and the quality is awesome! I told all my friends about the site and they all want costumes now too :D well done guys!Was this review helpful to you?
- IT IS AMAZING!!!By Anonymous | May 30, 2017The suit came freshly packaged. I always enjoyed cosplaying Vegeta but this just makes it all the better!Was this review helpful to you?
- loved itBy shade | November 5, 2019fit great looked great
i am 5 10 about 190 i got a medium and the vest was a little tight so switched to a large and it was perfectWas this review helpful to you?
- greatBy Current Customer | November 4, 2015I won two costume contests with this outfit. Definitely worth the money.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great CostumeBy Carlos | November 3, 2015Very happy with the costume. It is very well made and seems very durable. I will probably use it several times. The onesie piece (blue), however, only has a back zipper which makes it hard to go to the restroom (specially on a party night), I wore the onesie in reverse to have a front zipper. Regardless its a small inconvenience considering the amount of attention this costume gets.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy CARLIER Sebastien | June 5, 2015On a choisi la mauvaise taille mais tres bonne qualiteWas this review helpful to you?