Stormtrooper Top and Mask Adult Costume
- 100% polyester long sleeve shirt, ties at base of neck
- Adult Stormtrooper Top and Mask
- Stormtrooper armor printed on the front and arms
- Molded plastic mask w/ elastic band and Hook and Loop fastener enclosure
- Officially licensed
The Rebel Alliance contains a mean bunch of people. They blew up two Death Stars without any care what effect that it would have on others. What the Rebels didn't seem to think about is how expensive Death Stars are. Finding intergalactic contractors to take on such a job takes a lot of space credits and really puts a burden on the Imperial budget. To make up for the losses the Empire has cut the costs in Stormtrooper armor. No longer are full suits given out but instead new recruits are given comfortable shirts with helmet masks. By doing this the Empire hopes to have a brand new Emperor Palpatine Memorial Death Star made in just a few years. You can look like the newest version of the troopers with this easy set. Don't think of it as a downgrade, think of it as the newest style!
|Small||Chest||38" - 40"||97cm - 102cm|
|Medium||Chest||40" - 42"||102cm - 107cm|
|Large||Chest||42" - 44"||107cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Chest||44" - 46"||112cm - 117cm|
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Cheap but gets the job doneBy Tracie | October 31, 2020Size LargeBought one for husband and I to play back up to the kiddo's costume. Husband's shirt came with brown stains on it and the mask completely warped. My shirt had black markings on the white areas and my mask was ripped in one corner and had a dent in the forehead. Both masks side molding was weird and not consistent on either side. Hard to see out of the mesh covering the eye area. All in all, it got the job done for optics but would have preferred something with more quality.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent buyBy PR MOM | October 5, 2015It's soft material, nice make a lot for the price!!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy tomer | March 20, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Cheap and damagedBy Current Customer | August 18, 2016I wasn't expecting the helmet to be made of such flimsy material. The box arrived damaged and so the helmet has an identation right in the middle of the forehead that won't come out (presumably from the box being smashed) and there's a black scratch/mark on one side of the helmet as well. The quality of the shirt is as expected but the stitching is pretty crappy even for a typical Halloween costume. Furthermore, the shirt has black marks on it in the white spots, I'm guessing because the ink from the black spots transferred. Not worth the hassle to return or exchange. This is pretty much a one-time use costume.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Santiago Serrano | July 27, 2015for the price excellent, the mask is really nice and comfortableWas this review helpful to you?