Historical CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Renaissance CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Adult Renaissance CostumesMORE FROM THIS CATEGORY:
Men's Renaissance Costumes
Adult Plus Size Plague Doctor Costume
- Smock Collar
- Pair of Gloves
- Adult Plus Size Plague Doctor Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% PVC vinyl faux leather
- Robe fastens w/ button at back of neck
- Faux leather smock collar slips over the head
- Hood has hook & loop fastener at back
- Mask has mesh-covered eye openings, will limit vision
- Mask has elastic band around back of head
- Hat has wire in brim edge for shape
- Faux leather belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Belt has 1 snap pouch, 3 open pouches and knife sheath attached
- Faux leather gloves have wide, flared cuffs
- NOTE: This product may have an odor due to manufacturing and packaging, please allow time to air out prior to use.
They’re the unsung hero of the Dark Ages. Back when most people running away from sickness, the plague doctor would tend to the ill and wounded. Of course, they did look a little like the Grim Reaper mixed with some kind of evil bird… but that was only because modern era medical technology wasn’t available to them back in the day. They had to work with what they had, so that meant thick robes and bird masks.
Well, we happen to think that the plague doctors of old have a pretty cool look, even if seeing one back in the Medieval times meant grim news. That’s why our costume designers went to work making this plus size plague doctor costume.
Design & Details
This plus size plague doctor costumes comes with everything you need to look like a doctor of the Dark Ages. It comes ith a black robe and a matching black smock collar. The belt has various pouches on it and a fastener in the back. The hood covers the head and the mask fits over the hood. The mask fits with an elastic band and is made out of molded vinyl and is designed to give you a long beak. The eyes have mesh openings for vision. The black hat has a wire brim and fits on your head above the mask. Just put the included gloves on and you’ll look ready to tend to the sick! (Special note: due to the manufacturing process, the mask may have a strange odor. Let it air out completely to reduce the odor.)
Off to the Festival
Of course, this plague doctor costume makes for an excellent choice during your next trip to the Renaissance festival, but it also works as a creepy costume for a medieval-themed costume party.