Flying Monkey Costume
- Jumpsuit w/Attached Shoe Covers
- Shirt w/ Attached Wings
- Hood w/ Attached Hat
- 100% polyester flannel & eyelash fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has self-fabric ties at back of neck
- Fringed underarm seams & inseams
- Flannel jacket has zigzag appliques
- Wire-framed foam wings sewn to jacket shoulders
- Eyelash hood has attached foam fez-style hat
- Officially licensed
- Better than regular, non-flying monkeys
Let’s all just tell it like it is: the ability to fly totally multiplies the cool factor of anything by at least 100. Cars are pretty cool, but flying cars are insanely awesome. Bicycles are sweet, but have you ever seen a flying bike? Amazing, right? The gift of flight turns the ordinary, extraordinary before your very eyes.
Well, the same is true for monkeys. A regular monkey is good--adorable, even (although we’ve seen some nature documentaries in which they are downright terrifying), but a flying monkey is super rad. That’s just a fact. Actually, that’s precisely why the Wicked Witch has an army of them, because when she began training her primate army that couldn't fly, they were just kind of lame. But you’re too cool to do anyone’s bidding. In this Flying Monkey Costume, you’ll be the one folks will bow to!
And while you shouldn’t actually try to fly in this outfit, you will truly adore showing off your wingspan in this cozy jumpsuit and boss flannel jacket. You also get a hood with attached fez and plenty of fringe, so no one has to guess which powerful posse you belong to. We can’t decide if we want to hug you or run from you, but either way, we want to at least snap a photo of this rare sighting and share you on social media. So about that flying bike...you wouldn’t happen to know where to find one, would you?
|Standard||Chest||50" - 56"||127cm - 142cm|
|Standard||Waist||48" - 56"||122cm - 142cm|
|X-Large||Chest||52" - 60"||132cm - 152cm|
|X-Large||Waist||52" - 60"||132cm - 152cm|
- One StarBy Anonymous | November 21, 2021Poorly made… ridiculously high priced for the poor quality!!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 12, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy RCMRobert | July 22, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Flying Monkey CostumeBy Anonymous | September 28, 2016This costume is great BUT, there's no zipper in the back. Don't know how you're supposed to get into it with just the neck hole. I'm going to have to take it to an alteration place, buy a zipper and then have them put it in. The costume was expensive enough but now I have to put another $20 into it. Dang.Was this review helpful to you?