Cuphead Adult Costume
- Pair of Gloves
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook and loop closures down the back
- Light almost see through material
- Polyester felt fingers have 3 fingers and a thumb
- Plastic mask w/mesh eyes (may limit vision)
- Rubber string for securing mask
- Officially licensed
What’s in the Cup?
It must be difficult for Cuphead to have a cup for a head. We have so many questions about it. The idea really plagues our mind. Does he put anything inside of it? In the video game, it appears that he has milk inside his head. What if you put really, really hot coffee inside of it? Would it hurt or is it heat resistant or something? And then, what happens when it rains outside? Does Cuphead just not go outside for fear that his cup-shaped head fills up with water? Who uses that straw on the top?
Whew! It’s just too much to think about right now! Of course, we can answer one important question. How awesome is the game, Cuphead? Very. If you’re as much of a fan of the game as we are, then you may even want to dress up as Cuphead this year and that’s exactly what this adult costume is for.
This adult Cuphead costume faithfully recreates the look from the video game. It comes with a black and red jumpsuit that looks like a long-sleeved shirt and a pair of red shorts. The white gloves look like a pair of cartoony gloves, straight from the golden age of animation. Of course, you couldn’t be Cuphead without the cup-shaped head! The included mask has his happy face printed onto the front of fit and it even has a red and white straw poking out of the top.
Don’t Go Gambling
When you wear this outfit, you might be tempted to do a little bit of gambling in the devil’s casino. We recommend against that. We’ve played the game and that just ends with you having to round up your brother for a dangerous mission to recover various debts for the devil. It’s EXACTLY as hard as it sounds…
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- poorly madeBy Anonymous | September 19, 2022the mask ripped the pants were litteraly paper thin and ripped also and the gloves were the only good thing about itWas this review helpful to you?
- What He Wanted…By VeganChoc | September 8, 2022Size Small/MediumI ordered this for my son. He is 11 and a bit on the tall side and it fits him perfectly. You have to be careful of the Velcro tabs on the back as it is hard to get it unstuck and given the material it could possibly rip it. The mask portion is big but his dad is going to make some alterations so it is not as big on his head. Other than that it is a really cute costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | February 27, 2022Height 180 | Weight 79 | Size Small/MediumThe costume is as described, Premium shipping was fast.
Unfortunately, I made a mistake ordering the Small\Medium size which is can't be closed properly in the back, because is too small for me. I did try to understand the sizes, no success.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 22, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 18, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | February 17, 2019Was this review helpful to you?