Adult Broken Doll Costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit & knit mesh
- Black dress has purple plaid print bodice inset & skirt overlay, purple hemline ruffle
- Bustier bodice has clear shoulder straps
- Large purple fabric bow fastens to back of dress w/ Hook and Loop fastener
- Elastic-waist leggings & fitted lower shrug sleeves are ivory w/ printed cracks
- Purple shrug has neck ruffle & puffy upper sleeves of knit mesh, fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at front
- Purple plaid foam mini top hat slides over plastic headband w/ elastic loops
- Also available in girls, tween & teen sizes
You know how you loved dolls when you were little, but after growing up you find them more than a little creepy? Dressing up in this Broken Doll Costume is the perfect way to channel some of that creepiness into your own spooky antics!
We've all had that moment where you're going through an old toy box or walking around a thrift store, and we stumble upon an eerie looking doll that is way past its prime. Maybe it's missing an eye, or it's covered in suspicious dirt and grime (probably from all of those years of crawling around on the dirty floor on its own when no one was around, right?), but for whatever reason, dolls just don't sit well with you anymore. They may have been a playtime staple at one point, but now you'd rather be stranded on a desert island than spend one minute in a cramped, dark closet, with only that creepy doll and a flickering candle to keep you company. At least, that's how we feel about them...
But we don't mind if you dress up in this costume to give all your friends the chills! This gothic style doll outfit comes with nearly everything you'll need to give off your own spooky vibes. The cracked patterns on the sleeves and leggings, and the partial face mask give you a broken porcelain look, and the dark, vintage style dress makes you appear like you're from a haunted, bygone time. Add an eerie doll wig and some Mary Jane style shoes to complete this unsettling look, but do us a solid and don't sneak up on us while you're wearing it, okay?
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|X-Small||Waist||25" - 28"||64cm - 71cm|
|X-Small||Leggings waist||23" - 29"||58cm - 74cm|
|Small||Chest||29" - 33"||74cm - 84cm|
|Small||Waist||26" - 30"||66cm - 76cm|
|Small||Leggings waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Medium||Chest||30" - 34"||76cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Waist||28" - 32"||71cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Leggings waist||24" - 30"||61cm - 76cm|
|Large||Chest||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|Large||Leggings waist||26" - 32"||66cm - 81cm|
|X-Large||Chest||34" - 38"||86cm - 97cm|
|X-Large||Waist||32" - 36"||81cm - 91cm|
|X-Large||Leggings waist||28" - 34"||71cm - 86cm|
- Adorable Broken DollBy Sharon | November 1, 2020Size LargeJust loved my Broken Doll costume. Excellent quality. Fits true to size. Received my costume in plenty of time. Also purchased the blue/purple ponytail wig and it tied the entire look together. The young lady that assisted me /Customer Service, was top notch. She helped me so very much! Excellent customer service from her! Received so many compliments! I was told that I was the prettiest Broken Doll ever! Thanks... Another successful Halloween!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 17, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- BellissimoBy Anna | January 11, 2015Abito in Italia e habbiamo comprato il vestito ci è piaciuto un sacco, risultato finale un gran successo!!Was this review helpful to you?
- Smart and CuteBy Tess | August 8, 2014I bought this for my 15 year old daughter and she loves it! You do need the wig though to complete the look. Tights are a little baggy but they still look good on her. Bring on halloween.Was this review helpful to you?
- Luv itBy Current Customer | November 5, 2015Fit great got so many complimentsWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Teewako | September 5, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?