17" Shaking Arm Prop
Item # SU63049 / Read Reviews (2) Write A Review
or 4 interest-free payments of $6.25 with Information
Items Out Of Stock
- Standard: Aug 11 2023
- Tabletop Decoration
- Molded plastic hand & forearm wrapped in fiberfill-stuffed plaid flannel shirt sleeve
- Approx. 17" long, 3.5" widest diameter
- When activated by on/off switch at top end, or by touch, forearm vibrates and moves across a tabletop
- Requires 2 AA batteries (demo batteries included)
- Plaid shirt sleeve has printed blood stains
- For indoor use only
Why You Shouldn't Play with Chainsaws
There's been a terrible accident! Someone lost an arm - or maybe had it chopped off by a homicidal maniac! Don't go near it, whatever you do: It looks like the arm is trying to find its attacker.
Set a grim scene with this 17" Shaking Arm Prop! The molded decoration is realistically shaped and painted to look like a bloodstained arm and hand. It's wrapped in a blue plaid sleeve that's ragged at one end and has printed fake bloodstains. When activated, it moves as though searching for its lost body!
|Standard||Diameter (widest)||3 1/2"||9cm|
Follow us @funcostumes and tag us with #yesfuncostumes for a chance to have your photo featured here.
Questions & Answers
There are no questions for this item yet. Be the first to ask a question!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | March 25, 2023Are you having a Halloween party? This is PERFECT for your haunted house or put on the table with your food for a surprise scare.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're so glad you loved our 17" Shaking Arm! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to leave a review, if you haven't, feel free to upload pictures of it in use, it's always great to see our decorations making you, and others, happy. Thanks again for this review!
- Need Better descriptionsBy Lauraf | September 15, 2022POOR descriptions, looking for motion activation, otherwise works fine.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?