Sherlock Holmes Costume for Women
- Jacket w/ Attached Capelet
- 66% polyester, 29% cotton, 4% rayon, 1% nylon
- Jacket has buttons at center front
- Second column of decorative buttons on front gives double-breasted look
- 2 false pocket welts
- Turned-up sleeve cuffs have a decorative cinch strap anchored ;by a button
- Slim-fit pants have elastic back waistband
- Foam-backed deerstalker hat has ribbon ties on ear flaps
- Note: magnifying glass shown sold separately
- Exclusively, made by us!
A Mind for the Case
An inquisitive mind. A knack for catching clues that others miss. A sense of style that exemplifies your cunning capabilities. And maybe a propensity for the phrase, "Elementary, my dear Watson!" Yes, we think we have the perfect job for you. There's a particularly peculiar case involving a wily hound, some supernatural occurrences, and a lingering curse. It could be dangerous, but we have complete faith in your abilities. You're going to need all of your wits to crack the case, but more importantly, you're going to need the uniform of an ace investigator!
Luckily, our costume designers have been hard at work designing this Women's Sherlock Holmes Costume. They wanted to capture the feel of the classic Sir Arthur Conan Doyle novels, and they crafted this masterpiece!
Design & Details
This Made by Us costume comes with everything you need to become a super sleuth (aside from a resourceful intellect)! The outfit starts with a brown plaid jacket that has buttons down the front. It also has an attached capelet around the shoulders and a collar, both of which really help capture the canny nature of a brilliant detective. The pants match the plaid pattern for a complete look. And what would Sherlock Holmes be without the signature deerstalker hat? This costume comes with a plaid hat that has a ribbon tie on top to really bring the whole look together.
My Dear Watson!
Whether you're a huge Sir Arthur Conan Doyle fan, or you just want to solve the case of who double-dipped the chip at the next costume party, this exclusive costume is an outstanding option! We recommend pairing this costume with a magnifying glass and a pair of classy leather shoes for the full effect. Be sure team up with a friend to become the inseparable duo, Sherlock Holmes and Doctor Watson.
|Small||Jacket Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||24" - 36"||61cm - 91cm|
|Small||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||26" - 38"||66cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Pants Outseam||40 1/2"||103cm|
|Medium||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||29" - 41"||74cm - 104cm|
|Large||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||32" - 45"||81cm - 114cm|
|X-Large||Pants Outseam||41 1/2"||105cm|
|X-Large||Hat Circumference||23 1/2"||60cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Great CostumeBy Heri | November 14, 2022Height 5’ 3” | Weight 140 | Size MediumThis is a unique and fun costume. I received a ton of compliments. Sadly, it doesn't have pockets, which is something Sherlock could use (reason for four stars). The pants have super skinny legs, and the jacket has no stretch. I had to “tie down” my chest to button it. I'm a size 6, so I ordered the medium, but I could have probably got the large. Also, I ordered the monocle, but it wasn't in my package. :-(Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Great Costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Great Costume No (0)
- Awesome Ilene AdlerBy Sara | November 2, 2021Height 5'6 | Weight 155 | Size LargeHubby and I went as Sherlock Holmes and Irene Adler. The costumes were a big hit. Very cute. I was hesitant about the sizing. I'm glad I went with a Large. It was comfortably snug. I'm 5'6, 155 lbs. There is no stretch at all. Decent material. All in all I was very happy with the costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome Ilene Adler Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Awesome Ilene Adler No (0)
- Four StarsBy Luoma | October 11, 2022Height 5’7” | Weight 130 | Size MediumIt’s a super cute outfit but the pants run very small through the buttocks and hips. Cut for little girls not women. I am normally a size 6 and wish I had gone with a large.Was this review helpful to you?