Ravishing Ringmaster Womens Costume
- Hat w/ 2 pins
- 100% polyester
- Vest is a pullover with faux buttons and ruffles around the collar
- Fitted red jacket has tassels on the shoulders striped cuff with buttons.
- Pants have elastic waistband and buttons on the side
- Bow tie has elastic band attached
- Hat has 2 pins that come with it to pin to your hair
- BOOTS, GLOVES AND WHIP NOT INCLUDED
Crack the Whip
Do you run the show? Maybe your career doesn't take place in the circus but your life is still entertaining! Everyone in your life has their own talent. Your sister in law has a balancing act with three kids who all have different interests from ballet to soccer to ceramics, you can see her walking on a tightrope throwing flaming clubs into the air. Then there's your partner, they're always pulling faces and making you laugh as they go through their morning routine with a slapstick quality. They'd be a clown for sure. Your younger sister shirks responsibility so well that she'd be an escape artist without any doubt! If you're the type of person that keeps everyone on the right track and encourages folks to perform well, then you'll feel right at home when you're dressing up in this ringmaster costume.
You'll be ready to start the show in this awesome costume. The fitted red jacket has golden tassels on the shoulders and the dashing striped cuffs studded with gold buttons. Layered under the jacket is a vest with a scrolling pattern, silver buttons, and ruffles around the collar. You'll love the way the tawny pants pair with knee-high boots, looking timeless with the rest of the ensemble. A small top hat and a black bowtie makes this costume complete. Polish off this look with a whip prop to make sure everyone knows to respect your reign!
Big Ideas Under the Big Top
Maybe you're heading out on Halloween solo or maybe you want to pair up with the rest of the circus act. Heading out with the bearded lady, the strongman, and maybe even a clown. You might just be dressing up for Halloween but with costumes this good, you guys could probably sell a few tickets!
|X-Small||Jacket Chest||34 1/2"||88cm|
|X-Small||Jacket Arm Length||23 1/2"||60cm|
|X-Small||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Jacket Chest||36 1/2"||93cm|
|Small||Jacket Arm Length||24"||61cm|
|Small||Vest Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Small||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Medium||Jacket Chest||38 1/2"||98cm|
|Medium||Jacket Arm Length||24"||61cm|
|Medium||Vest Waist||30 1/2"||77cm|
|Medium||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Large||Jacket Chest||41 1/2"||105cm|
|Large||Jacket Arm Length||24"||61cm|
|Large||Vest Waist||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Large||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Chest||44 1/2"||113cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Arm Length||25"||64cm|
|X-Large||Vest Waist||37 1/2"||95cm|
|X-Large||Vest Length||22 1/2"||57cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Pants Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Three StarsBy Steph | October 14, 2020Size SmallIt’s a nice costume, the pants aren’t as bright as I was thinking. Also the sizing is hard because the pants hit perfect but the top is too small. If I would have went up in a size it would have been to big in the pants. Get the size up and pin it is my recommendation.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for the sizing tips on this Ringmaster costume. We'll be sure and review the sizes to see if we can make this Made By Us circus costume better in the future!
- Jacket is worth it!By Jules | November 19, 2018I searched extensively for a ring master costume that was cute, fitted and wouldn't make me look like a stripper as we took our 2 year old out to hunt and gather candy.
For the money this was an awesome find. I didn't end up even trying on the pants due to the color but the jacket alone made the outfit. I paired it with some tall boots, black tights and an oversized top hat and it we scored best costumes in the neighborhood with our Lions (our dog), and Tigers (our kid) and Bears (my husband) theme.
Funny thing about the jacket though... it's got these really absurd exterior shoulder pads that look like they are a part of a curtain ensemble. They wouldn't sit right even if you wanted to keep them so I cut them off completely and that fixed it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Mark | August 16, 2021Size SmallYou may need to put some cuts of cardboard in the hat to maintain its shape, but overall this is a great costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Terrible Customer ServiceBy Current Customer | October 25, 2020Size MediumCostume does not fit based on size chart! Department store quality with expensive price tag.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- UncomfortableBy Emma | November 11, 2018It was a cute costume, but it only came in one size which was too small, and the materials were kind of uncomfortable.Was this review helpful to you?
- 2nd PlaceBy Amanda | November 7, 2018Great costume! I was able to snag second place in my work costume contest this year with this baby!
It is comfortable and fits TTS. Word to the wise for the long torso ladies out there, you may need a tank underneath (I only did because I was wearing it to work, otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered). I definitely recommend purchasing the gloves and the whip separately to complete the look. The one time I left my whip in my office someone asked me if I was a nutcracker...so yeah.
My only complaint is that it arrived with a broken stitch on the right shoulder pad so it flopped around all day.Was this review helpful to you?
- Better than expectedBy Current Customer | October 13, 2018I am very happy with the quality of this costume. I have never ordered from this company before so I am very pleased with my costume. If fits great and looks Awsome.Was this review helpful to you?