Womens Showgirl Peacock Costume
- Fan Tail
- 100% Polyester
- Dress with a blue top and green inset
- Shimmering aqua blue inset over the green inset
- Matching aqua blue bubble skirt
- Gold ribbon lace up back
- Fan tail with a durable wire frame
- One side of the fan is blue and the other is green with peacock eyes
- Matching headband with poly-foam circles and feathers
Are you part showgirl, part show off? If you seize every opportunity shake your tail feathers…we have the perfect costume for you! It's playful, glamorous and oh so alluring. Think vintage-inspired, right off of an old Hollywood set. You’ll feel like a star dressed to the nines in dramatic colors and show-stopping patterns. An added bonus: you can show off your gorgeous gams, of course. There’s nothing wrong with a little peacock pride, after all!
Of all the birds in the world, there is none is more majestic than peacocks. They have long been the subjects of myths and lore for hundreds of years. Just how did they get their eye-shaped spots on their tail feathers? It depends on who you ask. Oh, and here’s a fascinating fact: female peacocks display their tails to other females to assert dominance while vying for a male’s attention. Admit it, you'd do the same thing if you had tail feathers like that. Which brings us to our next point...
You can shake your tail feathers while wearing this Women’s Peacock Costume! This costume also has an added element of surprise: its versatility. The tail can lay flat like a dress train, or when you want some attention you can raise it up to show off your impeccable sense of style…or chase off the competition. Get ready to strut your stuff like the showgirl you are!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Love itBy SaCha | November 21, 2018I love this costume, got so many compliments. Fit pretty good but I was a little short for my liking so I brought leggings that matched so well people thought it came with the outfi. Only complaint is the ribon that holds the tail was thin so I had to replace it.Was this review helpful to you?
- peacock costumeBy Anonymous | September 25, 2018the costume looks great and the pieces are well made. there are 2 minor issues with the costume. one the feather in the head piece has no way of standing up on its own, so we'll either forgo it or rig it up somehow (maybe take off the feather and put it in the hair). the other issue is that the feathers in the up position velcro to the piece around the neck. if you bump into someone you feel it on your neck and if it's windy you feel it on your neck. i didn't enjoy this feeling.Was this review helpful to you?