Infant Precious Peacock Costume
- Hood w/ Beak
- 100% polyester
- Zips in the back
- Inner legs have snap buttons
- Bird foot shaped booties
- Hood Hook and Loop fasteners under chin & has elastic around face opening
- Plush colorful tail snaps to the back
- Feathers screenprinted on tail
When you think about it, peacocks are just like babies. Both babies and peacocks are beautiful, vibrant examples of life at its very finest. Both weigh around 10 pounds. And both are native to India, can sustain flight of up to 50 miles per hour, and subsist off a varied diet of insects, fruits, and grain. (Note to editor: run a fact check on this product description before it goes online.)
But if there’s one thing we do know about babies, it’s that they’re at their most adorable when they’re dressed up like cute animals -- animals like the peacock! Our gorgeous cerulean baby peacock costume is made from 100% polyester for maximum snuggly comfort. Its snaps and zippers make it a snap to put on, and we defy you to have a bad day while you’re in the presence of a baby wearing bird foot booties. Live it up while you can, because it’s going to be next to impossible to dress them up like this when they’re a teenager
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Chest||28"||71cm|
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Torso||17"||43cm|
|Small (6 - 12 months)||Length||25"||64cm|
|Medium (12 -18 months)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Medium (12 -18 months)||Torso||18"||46cm|
|Medium (12 -18 months)||Length||27"||69cm|
|Large (18 months - 2T)||Chest||30"||76cm|
|Large (18 months - 2T)||Torso||19"||48cm|
|Large (18 months - 2T)||Length||29"||74cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- great and adorableBy Current Customer | September 25, 2017is fantastic, I loved and I liked the material with which it is made and it is exactly as it appears in the photo, I still do not know how my granddaughter will be, because I have to send it away. but he is sure he will fit.Was this review helpful to you?