Women's Mary Costume
- Gown w/ Attached Belt & Cloak
- 100% polyester interlock knit fabric
- Full-length sleeveless white gown fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener at back of neck
- Elastic waistband w/ attached blue sash
- Full-length blue cloak sewn to gown at neckline
- White veil fastens to hair w/ attached plastic comb
- Also available in plus size
This Women’s Mother Mary Costume is a vision with her iconic blue and white gown. The light blue and bright white will look timeless in a stable scene under the yellow light of a bright star. It's sure to get people caught up in the classic story of Mary and Joseph's journey to Bethlehem.
The picturesque ensemble is made up of a 100 percent polyester interlock knit fabric, full-length sleeveless white gown that fastens with Hook and Loop fastener––not period accurate, we’re aware, but it’s far more convenient than what was available at the time––at the back of the neck, an elastic waistband with an attached blue sash, a full-length blue cloak sewn to the gown at the neckline, and a white veil that fastens to your hair with an attached plastic comb. It’s also available in plus sizes.
Maybe you're starring in your churches nativity scene or perhaps you're trying to influence your wayward children to behave. Either way, you'll look just like everyone's favorite saint!
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 5, 2018These was for a Christmas parry at church. My husband and I have never dressed for these functions so everyone was so surprised when I walked in as Mary the mother of Jesus. It was really a lot of funWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Current Customer | November 24, 2018Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks exactly like the pictureBy Andy | November 12, 2018It looked exactly as I thought it was going to look like. It was comfortable and everyone complimented me on it.Was this review helpful to you?