Women's Lace Bunny Costume
- Ears Headband
- Pair of Gloves
- 97% polyester, 3% spandex
- Bodysuit has stretch velvet base layer w/ lace yoke & front overlay
- Back zipper, fabric halter ties at neck
- Stuffed bunny tail on back of bodysuit
- Above-elbow stretch velvet gloves
- Plastic headband has attached lace forehead panel
- Wire-edged lace ears can be bent as desired
NO HAT NEEDED
Where did this elegant and sophisticated rabbit come from? This bunny who leads the masquerade dance and is always the first name on all the guest lists. Well, like all practically mythological beings, it began with a little magic. This lovely bunny was once just part of an act. You know the one. The big top hat and the magician just hoping to heck that the bunny doesn't get too frustrated by being kept in the dark?
Well, sometimes magic truly happens. Not only did this bunny appear as promised, but she shocked the crowds by taking over the show. It's been nothing but glitz, glamor, fame, and fun for this bunny ever since. And, who can refuse her? She's elegant and classy. She's seductive and suave. She's enigmatic and invigorating. And, there's just something a little bit dangerous about her... after all, when conjured by magic, who needs a hat to make more!?
DESIGN & DETAILS
Bring the magic of sophistication and fantasy together with this exclusive Lace Bunny Costume. Our in-house designers have brought together the highest quality materials to create this unique look which includes a black bodysuit, gloves, and a rabbit ear headband. The bodysuit is black velvet and lace with a keyhole halter neckline. The gloves are super long, extending over your elbows. But, the headpiece is where the real magic comes into play. The plastic headband has wire-edged lace ears, and a lace forehead panel. Folks will finally understand the magic of the bunny!
A BRAND NEW BUNNY HOP
Rabbits have too long been sequestered to dorky magic tricks, silly dances, and meek little pets. But, no more! It is time to show the bunny the sophistication and high-class power that it deserves. Work some magic with this Lace Bunny Costume and watch them all come to attention.
|X-Small||Chest||28" - 30"||71cm - 76cm|
|Small||Chest||30" - 32"||76cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Chest||32" - 34 1/2"||81cm - 88cm|
|Large||Chest||34 1/2" - 37 1/2"||88cm - 95cm|
|X-Large||Chest||37 1/2" - 40"||95cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Bodysuit Torso||28 1/2"||72cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @@funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- Worst purchase everBy Daphny | October 29, 2020Size SmallThe bunny ears came with one on the verge of falling off / the lace (which makes the costume what it is) doesn’t even fit over your face. The headband was painful. The lace was also torn. The only good thing is the body suite & gloves.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Sasha | October 13, 2020Size LargeGloves fit really tight, mask doesn’t even sit on my head so I can’t wear it, only thing that fits is the body suit. Probably going to get a different costume or add my own stuff to what I have.Was this review helpful to you?
- its for 7 years oldBy Jenya | March 25, 2019its small :(Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 30, 2018Was this review helpful to you?