Deluxe Harry Potter McGonagall Costume For Women
- 100% polyester
- Jersey knit dress fastens with a button and elastic loop at back of neck
- Dress has stand-up collar, smocked front yoke
- Elastic at waist and at gathered sleeve cuffs
- Poplin cloak fastens w/ elastic loop over fabric-covered buttons at front waist
- Cloak has padding in shoulder peaks to hold shape
- Cloak has long, hanging sleeves w/ satin facing
- Cone-shaped hat has memory wire in brim edge, ruching along length for shape
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
The Professor with Poise
Professor McGonagall one elegant wizard. Just look at her unparalleled skill in the magical arts! With a tiny flick of her wand, she can perform the most powerful spells that the wizarding world has ever seen. She can transform into a cat as if it was a mere afterthought. She can also use her immense level of ability to disarm an evil wizard before they have a chance to counter. Harry Potter and his friends are lucky to have her as teacher and Head of House Gryffindor!
Well, now you can bring the guidance and poise of Professor McGonagall to life with this Deluxe McGonagall Costume, which is officially licensed from the Harry Potter movies!
Design & Details
Inspired by the iconic character from Harry Potter, this adult Professor Minerva McGonagall Costume is a women's outfit that recreates her unique outfit. The costume comes with a black, long-sleeve dress with elastic in the wrists and waist to provide a snug fit. The matching black cloak fits over the dress and has pointed shoulders, along with bell-shaped sleeves. It fits with a silver-colored button fastener in the front. Of course, you can't fully transform into the professor without her signature hat! This costume comes with a wide-brimmed hat with a pointed top to give you that classic witch style. Put it all together and you'll be ready to head to Hogwarts as the new Head of House Gryffindor!
Don't Forget Your Wand
If you see yourself as a wise and elegant wizard, then you may just be ready to take on the role of Professor McGonagall. This costume comes with everything you need to begin your new career as a wizard, but you may want to check out our selection of toy wands to fully outfit yourself like the Harry Potter character.
|X-Small||Sleeve Length||23 3/4"||60cm|
|X-Small||Dress Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|X-Small||Dress Length||59 1/2"||151cm|
|Small||Dress Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
|Small||Cloak Length||58 1/2"||149cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|Medium||Dress Waist||30" - 38"||76cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Dress Length||60 1/2"||154cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Dress Waist||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|Large||Cloak Length||59 1/2"||151cm|
|X-Large||Sleeve Length||24 3/4"||63cm|
|X-Large||Dress Waist||34" - 42"||86cm - 107cm|
|X-Large||Dress Length||61 1/2"||156cm|
- Five StarsBy McGonagall Costume | November 1, 2021Size MediumPackaged arrived on the day I requested. Items were neatly packaged. Does not look cheap and was a great fit. I would buy from Halloween Costumes again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Beth | November 4, 2022Height 5’7 | Weight 145 | Size MediumVery well made. Fits true to size. Ironed on low and washed in cold after wearing and hung to dry. No shrinkage or weird marks.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Excellent Quality!!!By Denelle | November 4, 2022Height 5'5 | Weight 190 | Size LargeI was definitely apprehensive about this costume, I thought the pictures were too good to be true, however, all fears were put to rest once received.
The quality was top shelf, the cloak flows seamlessly with the dress. The length is exactly as shown. I'm 5'5 and wore 5 inch heels and it still covered my shoes but I able to walk around unrestricted.
Additionally, I purchased the Large. I was worried that it would be too tight, as I'm 190-ish, busty and slightly thick in the thighs but the costume hid all those sins. The only check minus goes to the hat. Floppy, unstructured and the overall quality didn't match the costume. I purchased a separate, far better hat. Will post review separately.
All in all, great costume. Received tons of compliments and completed my elaborate McGonagall experience (including homemade Ginger Next Biscuits, hand written parchment, potions, wand and SortingHat to boot). May have gone overboard a bit!!??Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Excellent Quality!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Excellent Quality!!! No (0)
- Runs largeBy Anonymous | October 19, 2022Height 5’3” | Weight 175 | Size X-LargeI assumed it would run small but I was wrong. If you wear large don’t assume you need extra - other than that it’s a great costume. Very well madeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Three StarsBy Michele | November 4, 2022Height 5'3" | Weight 115 | Size X-SmallThe costume is OK, not great. It's all over polyester, very little contrast or texture. One of the buttons on the cloak popped off almost as soon as I put it on. The hat was pretty scrunched up, and required some wadded-up paper to keep the point from laying flat (I know that the point is not supposed to be perfectly straight up -- I'm talking about the entire thing bending over). For the price, I expect a little bit better quality. Overall, though, it serves its purpose.
Size-wise, it runs a bit big. I'm 5'3" and 115 lbs. -- the XS was very roomy and several inches too long. I also have a small-ish head, so the hat seemed really big. The nice thing about the size of the dress and cloak being larger is that I could wear warm, bulky clothes underneath for wearing it outside.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 11, 2022Fast delivery. Fit is perfect. Very well made. I'm very pleased with this purchase and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Jay | September 16, 2022Ordered this costume, arrived promptly. I tried it on, perfect fit.
Definitely was true to size.
High quality costume.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 27, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good qualityBy Eljay | November 8, 2021This was a good quality, well fitting costume. Well worth the money. Be prepared to do a bit of ironing to make it look its best when you pull it out of the package. My only complaint Is a small one. The back of the dress is open quite a way down the back so it really can’t be worn on its own. But since you wear the robe over it, it’s not a big deal. I wore a black tank top under it for modesty just in case I needed to take the robe off since I wore this at work.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 5, 2021Size X-LargeGreat quality.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 31, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 24, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 21, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- The Perfect WitchBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Height 5'3 | Weight 98 | Size X-SmallOh, what a surprise! I'm a small woman, and I expected to have problems, so, I ordered the smallest size, but this costume was nearly perfect. I wear a size 0-2, and although too long, by several inches, everything else, was perfect!
I ordered the Ruby Slippers, at size 5, and they fit, like my best fitting gloves!
I am very impressed with everything I received, and will definitely order again! I already have my eye on the Northern Warrior costume...!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?