Deluxe Harry Potter Plus Size McGonagall Costume
- 100% polyester
- Jersey knit dress fastens with a button and elastic loop at back of neck
- Dress has stand-up collar, smocked front yoke
- Elastic at waist and at gathered sleeve cuffs
- Poplin cloak fastens w/ elastic loop over fabric-covered buttons at front waist
- Cloak has padding in shoulder peaks to hold shape
- Cloak has long, hanging sleeves w/ satin facing
- Cone-shaped hat has memory wire in brim edge, ruching along length for shape
- Officially licensed, exclusive!
Halloween is a natural time for the witches of the world to come soaring through the skies and into our world. For a long while, Muggles weren't sure where they came from. A portal from a magical realm? Birthed from mysterious witch fires in the woods? Or perhaps they were just the somewhat scary ladies that lived down the street. Turns out that all of those options were right all along! And, of all the witches of the Wizarding World, one has that scary stare down pat!
Whether she's flying on her broom, shapeshifting into a feline, or simply giving a serious look at a pair of stuttering students, Minerva McGonagall is the epitome of all our favorite witches! Pointy hat? Check! Serious magical power? You betcha! Devours children up as if they were made of candy? Well, probably not, though it is one of the favorite stories told by the fifth years! Either way, if you're looking to bring the Wizarding World to life, McGonagall is the way to go!
Design & Details
Get your witchy glare going when you slip into this officially licensed Deluxe Minerva McGonagall costume for adults. Our witch-obsessed Made by Us design team hopped into the Hogwarts portals to bring you an authentic look that'll have all the Harry Potters and Ron Weasleys worrying about the homework they didn't finish! Start with a jersey knit dress that fastens behind your neck and features a firm collar and long drapes. Empress sleeves and a poplin cloak gives you the grandeur you need to take command of Hogwarts. Naturally, her iconic conical hat is included, too!
Stare them Down
When you have garbed in McGonagall glory thanks to this Deluxe Minerva costume, all you'll need is to practice your stern look. In no time, you'll be channeling all the magic of the Wizarding World.
|1X||Dress Waist||36" - 44"||91cm - 112cm|
|1X||Cloak Length||60 1/2"||154cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||25 1/4"||64cm|
|2X||Dress Waist||38" - 46"||97cm - 117cm|
|2X||Dress Length||62 1/2"||159cm|
|3X||Sleeve Length||25 1/2"||65cm|
|3X||Dress Waist||42" - 50"||107cm - 127cm|
|3X||Cloak Length||61 1/2"||156cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||25 3/4"||65cm|
|4X||Dress Waist||44" - 56"||112cm - 142cm|
|4X||Dress Length||63 1/2"||161cm|
- Absolutely impressive indeed!!! ??By Elyse | October 2, 2020Height 5'9 | Size 2XWow! Absolutely impressive ladies... I'm tall and this outfit fits as if it were tailored to me. The material is well made and absolutely worth the price listed. I'm hot natured and this material is not to heavy nor to light. I live in the south, so it's never cold Halloween night. I am thoroughly looking forward to handing out candy with my husband this year in this impressive wizard costume! Thank you so much Halloween costumes for providing excellent quality and affordable prices for us big and beautiful ladies! I will come back and shop again. ?? Happy hauntings everyone!! ??????Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Absolutely impressive indeed!!! ?? Yes (1) Vote No on the review titled Absolutely impressive indeed!!! ?? No (0)Monster Responds...Thank you, so much, for the detailed feedback! You make a fantastic McGonagall and we're sure the kiddos will have a magical night thanks to you. We can't wait to see you next year!
- Perfect for SalemBy Anonymous | November 4, 2022Height 5’6 | Size 2XI wore this costume when I visited Salem, Massachusetts. I wore a different hat. The quality of this costume was fantastic!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Perfect for Salem Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Perfect for Salem No (0)
- Awesome costumeBy Julie | October 1, 2022Height 5’9” | Size 4XThis costume is terrific! It looks great! I added a wand, along with the Santa glasses and the Hogwarts hat. I can’t wait to wear it! Size is true and quality is great. I am beyond thrilled! I have ordered from here before and will definitely do it again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Awesome costume Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Awesome costume No (0)
- Professor McgonagallBy Michelle | September 22, 2022Height 5'5" | Weight fluffy | Size 3XI have this costume (minus the glasses, since I have to wear my own to see) and I get so many compliments on it. We have attended many events (pub crawls, themed hockey games, party's etc.) The picture attached is hours in to a pub crawl and after a few adult beverages... lol The costume fits very well and is very comfortable and easy to wear. I wear a green cloak with it to give it a bit of color. A word to the wise, be very careful when using the facilities, with the oversized sleeves it can get rather challenging.... I would love this spell book pictured on your site. Is the book actually as big as shown? the close up picture is rather odd. I'd like to order it but only if it truly is as large as shown in advertised photo.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Professor Mcgonagall Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Professor Mcgonagall No (0)
- Exceeds All Expectations!!!By SaraEdda | September 7, 2022Height 5'9" | Size 1XAmazing. I am shocked over the quality, details, fit and look. Bought the 1x size, superb!!! Still in awe of the quality!! Absolutely love!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Exceeds All Expectations!!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Exceeds All Expectations!!! No (0)
- Best costume EVER!!By Elyse | November 1, 2021Height 5'9 | Weight 215lb | Size 2XJust WOW!! I came back this year to buy the professor mcgonagall deluxe hat with the feathers and ribbons in the back. Along with the Santa C. Glasses. Let me just say, I have never gotten as many compliments from any other costume than I have with this one. I was getting hugs from all the amazing kids in their costumes that wanted their picture with professor mcgonagall... Thank you Halloween costumes for all your amazing work and talent, and love that you put in all the ones you make.!! You make adults and kids of all kinds light up with joy every year. Keep em coming! Till next year! Happy holidays to all!!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Vote Yes on the review titled Best costume EVER!! Yes (0) Vote No on the review titled Best costume EVER!! No (0)
- Wonderful!By Andrea | October 31, 2021Size 3XI am a size 26. I popped the button on the cloak but reattached it a little further out for my comfort. EVERYONE commented on how beautiful the costume was. I KNOW I will wear this costume over & over again!!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2022Height 5’6” | Weight 220 | Size 2XThis costume is awesome except for the hat. Totally flat and no way to shape it. Two buttons fell off when I first pulled out of the package but easily remedied. I have been thinking about this costume for several years and it did not disappoint.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Audrey | October 19, 2022Fit was true to size and roomy as the under dress had an elastic waist band. The under dress was a little bit cheaper material, but lightweight which was nice because the overcoat was a much heavier and warmer material which made it nice to wear on a warm fall day! The overcoat was nice quality and really made the entire look. I would definitely be able to use again! Received lots of compliments.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great costumeBy Erin | September 26, 2022Size 3XThe fit was perfect for the size and it looked great on.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 30, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Fits wellBy Current Customer | October 22, 2020Height 6'2" | Weight 265 | Size 3XI normally wear a 22 tall, and the 3x worked well for me. It is also VERY LONG. I am tall, so I was thrilled. If you are shorter, be prepared to hem (or duct-tape) the bottom. I was hoping for heavier material. This is similar to a disposable graduation gown. Tried to press out the wrinkles, hasn't worked yet but I may try steam next. It was expensive for what it is, but it fits well. There were no other plus-sized options like it, so I am grateful to have had at least one thing to choose.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...We're glad to hear that your Professor McGonagall costume is going to make your Halloween a little more magical! Thanks for your detailed review of this classic Harry Potter costume!