RCMP Women's Canadian Mountie Costume
- 100% polyester gabardine, jersey knit, & faux leather
- Gabardine jacket has gold-tone buttons at center front
- Decorative buttons on epaulets & on 4 false pocket flaps
- Embroidered rank chevron on right sleeve
- Jersey knit pants have elastic waistband
- Jacket has hook & loop fastener on tab of stand-up collar
- Pants have appliqued side stripes w/ metallic gold finish
- Faux leather belt has 2 antique-brass-tone metal buckles
- Officially licensed
- NOTE: hat shown in photo is sold separately
On Point Patrolling
Are you the type of person who walks a little bit taller whenever you're decked out in an official-looking uniform? Perhaps it is because you know that you're a member of a team. Maybe it's the perfect combo of colors that just puts your mood in the right place. Of course, if you've got a uniform that carries with it a bit of authority, that's even better. Will the locals offer up a salute whenever you walk by? Will they watch with eager attention? And, most importantly, do you get a horse!?
All right, most uniforms don't actually include magnificent animal mounts along with the look. In fact, it's been a good while since even the Royal Canadian Mounted Police actually used horses in their patrols at all. Except for ceremonial moments, in fact, their attire is much more similar to the look worn by officers throughout the rest of the world. But, the keyword in that bit there is "ceremonial." That means all you need is the right reason to deck yourself out in luxurious red!
Design & Details
Kick off your evening right with this Made by Us costume inspired by the classic look of the RCMP. This Canadian Mountie costume is a feminine and fun twist on the classic look of the red gabardine tunic of Canadian history. Gear up first with your red jacket, complete with gold buttons and a hook and loop closure on the front of the collar. The shoulder and collar accents are black satin that matches the jersey pants and faux leather belt. If you like, you can upgrade your look by picking up a traditional-looking Mountie hat (though we recommend sticking to a toy horse unless you've got room in the stables).
Until the horses are ready for the full mounted role, you can kick your heels up in this Women's Canadian Mountie costume. (That way you aren't scratching up the sofa with the spurs, too!)
|Small||Jacket Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|Small||Pants Waist||26" - 36"||66cm - 91cm|
|Medium||Sleeve Length||24 1/4"||62cm|
|Medium||Pants Waist||28" - 38"||71cm - 97cm|
|Large||Sleeve Length||24 1/2"||62cm|
|Large||Jacket Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|Large||Pants Waist||31" - 41"||79cm - 104cm|
|Large||Pants Length||43 1/2"||110cm|
|X-Large||Jacket Waist||36 1/2"||93cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||34" - 44"||86cm - 112cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Runs Very Small JacketBy Alex | October 3, 2022Height 5'11 | Weight 165 | Size X-LargeSo I ordered the XL bc I have a 41in bust and this is supposed to fit up to 43in. It barely buttons and the pants are massive. I can barely move my arms in it as well. Runs very small in the jacket so if you size up to fit the top buy some black leggings separate bc the pants will swallow you whole.Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | October 20, 2021Sizing is terrible for this costume. The jacket is made extremely small and has not stretch at all, which is not a problem. The problem is that the pants don't match the jacket size. Once you get the correct jacket size the pants will literally fall to the floor.Was this review helpful to you?
- UNWEARABLEBy John | October 23, 2022Top and bottom were completely mismatched. Pants were like XL and top was XS. Not even wearable. Very poor quality material. Couldn't be any more dissatisfiedBottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | March 20, 2022Greatest costume ever. Wore this abroad and attracted so many Canadians! Made so well.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 27, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 19, 2021Was this review helpful to you?