Women's Bouffant Wig
- Wig is synthetic hair on mesh cap
- Mesh cap has elastic size adjustment band in edge
- NOTE: THIS ITEM IS NOT RETURNABLE IF YOU HAVE OPENED THE PACKAGE
You’ve managed to get your hair to cooperate for just about every style out there. From elegant finger curls to fluorescent dye jobs and piles of plaits to pixie cuts, your hair has seen it all—might we add that we’re incredibly jealous that every single one of those styles has looked amazing on you? Anyway, for whatever reason, those normally cooperative tendrils refuse to stand tall and polished for a bouffant. And after years of wanting to dress as a proper 1960s woman for Halloween, you’ve had enough of your hair’s attitude and are ready to try the quick solution!
Luckily, we have it! Stop fighting with your hair and heating tools and add this Women’s Bouffant Wig to your costume accessories collection. The shoulder-length, blonde wig, perfectly flips at the ends for that bouncy 1960s look and is topped with a voluminous bouffant and gently curled bangs.
Strong Work Ethic
Even if your hair refuses to do the work it’s being asked to, this Women’s Bouffant Wig won’t. Stop teasing your tendrils and caking on the hairspray with this costume accessory. Because, whether you’re going for the Stepford-vibe, 60s go-go look, or even some vintage inspired alien character, it’s ready to get the job done!
|Standard||One Size||One size fits most adults||One size fits most adults|
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | November 1, 2022Great wig for 70’s costumeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Presley | October 31, 2022For the price of this wig it's not too bad. It will require a lot of work to get it to look alright.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 27, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?