Strange Girl Costume for Women
- Pair of Socks
- Strange Girl Costume for Women
- Dress: 100% polyester; socks: 65% polyester, 31% cotton, 4% spandex
- Wig and waffles sold separately!
- Dress has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Smocked bodice front, satin Peter Pan-style collar
- Elastic at waist & sleeve cuffs
- Socks have green & yellow stripes in ribbed cuffs
Gawrsh we love Eggo waffles! We just can't get enough of them. It's pretty hard to beat a delicious plate of waffles, smothered in syrup and dollops of butter. You could just sit there in anticipation of eating, watching the waffle pockets slowly absorb the sugary syrup goodness. Or you could be like us and just dig in. In fact, you'd have to be pretty strange to not want to immediately indulge in waffle goodness the moment they come out of the toaster!
Which brings us around to this costume. Cause we've heard there's a strange girl who's new to the scene, and she's way (like WAY) into waffles. We totally can't blame her, and in fact, we'd kinda like to emulate her. And now you can do that yourself when you get this signature Strange Girl costume. In fact, it's so awesome, we'd rate it as eleven out of ten!
This costume look features a pink collared dress that secures in the back. Athletic striped tube socks are included for a little retro style, and if you want to complete the costume effect, you're just going to need the Strange Girl wig (sold separately). And, of course, you're going to have to BYOEW... Bring Your Own Eggo Waffles. We'd be happy to sell them to you, but we just don't think they'd be very delicious after being shipped to you in a HalloweenCostumes.com delivery!
|Small||Waist||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Medium||Waist||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Large||Waist||28" - 36"||71cm - 91cm|
- Looks and fits greatBy Current Customer | August 23, 2017I wanted this for my birthday party, It looks great. I ordered medium and it’s a perfect fit . The dress is pretty thin. She I will need something to wear under it. arrived ahead of time. Little pricey for a thin dress and a pair of socks but Still cheaper than other places. love halloween and love to dress and create events that require costumes So I was willing to pay it.Was this review helpful to you?