Womens Sassy Scarecrow Costume
- Womens Sassy Scarecrow Costume
- Dress has zipper on the back
- Sleeves have elastic band
- Bodice has crisscrossed lacing in front
- 2 print image patches
- hat has rope around the rim
- Collar and cuffs have elastic band
- 100% polyester
A new scarecrow on the scene
Did you happen to see that cornfield over yonder? If you look really closely, you'll find that there's a new scarecrow on the scene, doing the duty of keeping those crows away. And she's not particularly scary either, really, she's quite a poor excuse for a "scare" crow. She's actually sweet, but she's a little salty, too. Come to think of it, she's downright sassy!
We are talking, of course, about the Sassy Scarecrow, and rumor has it when night falls, she's pretty inclined to head into the village for a party. We actually think you should consider giving her role a try! Think about it. A sassy scarecrow that knows how to have a good time? Sounds like a ton of fun to us!
This costume ensemble comes with the signature dress, along with a hat, collar, pettiskirt, and wrist cuffs. The fun dress has a delightful blend of patchwork, faux suede, and straw accents. The theme carries through to the hat, and the burlap/straw collar and wrist cuffs complete the style. The boots we have pictured are sold separately, and you can pair any of your favorite footwear selections to complete the head-to-toe look!
We've got your back
We're all about scarecrows as a Halloween choice, because, come to think of it? We're love all of the Halloween classics! We've got a massively wide selection, so for everything from frauleins to Frankensteins, we've got you covered. Sassy or sweet, scary or spooky, we've got the choices to let your personality show through in your character selection. We do, after all, have the world's largest selection of costumes! So, give this Sassy Scarecrow Costume a try, and let us know how Halloween goes for you!
- Five StarsBy lioara | March 26, 2019Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cute, well madeBy V Forsyth | October 30, 2021Height 5'2" | Weight 120 | Size SmallI bought this costume 2 years ago. I love how well it fits and how comfortable the material is. The corset front allows me to get a really great snug fit, accentuating my hourglass figure. I'm 120 pounds, 5'2", and bought the size small. I decided to wear it again this year for my son's halloween party at his school, and I loved it so much that I ended up wearing it to a halloween party later that day, and then again while taking my kids trick-or-treating. It's easy to do some great makeup for it. I get endless compliments on it. It's very well made, I anticipate it lasting for many many years and many more wearings!Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Summer | October 21, 2021Size LargeWas this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 14, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 7, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 6, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 5, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | September 26, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 18, 2018Was this review helpful to you?