Women's Salem Witch Plus Size Costume
- Cape 100% polyester skirt 95% polyester 5% spandex shirt 94% polyester 6% spandex interlock knit, velvet & faux suede fabrics
- Ivory interlock shirt fastens w/ button & loop at back of the narrow Puritan-style collar
- Shirt has flared jagged-edged lace cuffs, false button front edged w/ ruffles
- Black skirt has elastic waist, multiple tiers of ruffles
- Faux suede belt fastens w/ fabric strip lacing
- Velvet cape has fabric cord ties at neck
- Cone-shaped velvet hat has ruffled band w/ plastic buckle
This plus size Salem witch costume is a great way to stand out from the rest of the drab villagers that you see every day. The black ruffle maxi skirt is cute and comfortable to wear while you take flight on your broom. The laced belt helps to make sure that the skirt stays up so you don't have to fiddle with it while you do your aerial tricks. The long sleeved shirt has lacy bell sleeves to give you the colonial flair that's all the rage in your village. Just tie the long black cape around your neck and put on your pointy black hat and you'll look absolutely bewitching. Outfit yourself in these magical threads and you'll be ready to cast some spells. Your first spell: make the butter churn itself!
|1X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|1X||Shirt Length||28 1/2"||72cm|
|1X||Skirt Waist||38" - 52"||97cm - 132cm|
|2X||Sleeve Length||26 1/2"||67cm|
|2X||Skirt Waist||42" - 46"||107cm - 117cm|
|3X||Shirt Length||29 1/2"||75cm|
|3X||Skirt Waist||46" - 60"||117cm - 152cm|
|4X||Sleeve Length||27 1/4"||69cm|
|4X||Skirt Waist||50" - 64"||127cm - 163cm|
|4X||Skirt Length||42 1/2"||108cm|
|5X||Sleeve Length||27 1/2"||70cm|
|5X||Skirt Waist||54" - 68"||137cm - 173cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- Mixed reviewBy Current Customer | October 10, 2017The top was true to size and very cute, but the skirt and non adjustable belt was too big. The cape fit awkwardly and rode up to choke you. I ultimately sent this costume back.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 8, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Juanita Duel | August 15, 2021Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy SamanthaBratz | October 24, 2020Size 4XIt's perfect! I ordered a size bigger than what I usually wear but I went by my measurements and the skirt is a bit big BUT the belt definitely holds it in place. The shirt fits perfectly! I wanted a witch costume that was different from any other witch costume I've ever seen and this definitely is perfect! I'm a preschool teacher and therefore my costume cannot be too scary or revealing and most witch costumes are one or the other. I LOVE IT! My order arrived several days early. I will definitely order from here again.Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | November 14, 2018love the costume very comfortable I work in a nursing home and the residents loved itWas this review helpful to you?
- Best Costume I’ve Ever Bought!!By Ellie | November 8, 2018The material is heavier than the usual costume material. I love the top so much I’m going to wear it with jeans this fall. The only con was the belt-it just didn’t want to stay in place. A simple fix with safety pins took care of that and I never thought about it the rest of the night. The skirt’s elastic stretches A LOT. Possibly x3 times the initial width. The shirt is fitted, however. I ordered a 2X to begin with and I wear a 16/18. It was too big, so I exchanged it for an XL and it fit like a dream. The skirt could have even been smaller and it would have fit. Also, the exchange was insanely easy. I can not believe what a well made costume this was-especially for this price. I’ve paid much more for much less quality.Was this review helpful to you?
- Perfect!By PepperFoxx | November 8, 2018The costume was perfect. I ordered 1 size up and it fit great. Received many compliments on it. The quality is better than I expected, especially for the price.
The only issue was the hat that came with it was real flimsy. I’ll have to figure out something next time I wear it.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fantastic!By Leah | October 25, 2018I was very happy with this costume. It fits well and is comfortable. The only thing is, I had to add elastic to the “belt”. It’s a solid piece with no way to make it fit different waist sizes. The hat doesn’t automatically bend. But sewing a couple of tacks took care of that. I found that the measurements were very accurate when compared to the size chart.Was this review helpful to you?