Galactic Alien Babe Women's Costume
- Mesh Top
- Mesh Leggings
- Pair of Gloves
- Pair of Antennas
- 100% polyester
- Mesh pullover shirt
- Mesh pants have elastic waistband
- Metallic polyester foam top has zipper down center front
- Shorts have zipper down the back
- Pair of gloves have alien fingertips
- Antennas have attached pins to clip in your hair
- Weapon,wig and boots not included
Aliens on Earth
We've been mulling over a particular thought for quite a while, and we've come to a somewhat startling conclusion. We're thinking, stay with us here, that an alien invasion might not be so bad. Think about it! Having another species here on earth could really liven things up. And if they like to party? Well, welcome to earth, aliens!
You, of course, might have a different conclusion. But, maybe you'd like to give it a try! You know, partying as an alien? We think it's a worthy idea, and, of course, we have just the thing to give it a spin. This Women's Galactic Babe costume! It's exactly the style that we would expect to be worn by a very advanced civilization, millions of light years away.
This costume is a Made by Us exclusive, designed right here in our own costume studios. It comes with a green top and leggings, to give you the appearance of being a green-skinned alien lady. A metallic shiny romper goes on top, secured in the front with a center zipper. Gloves and an antennae headband complete the style, and you can get the look as we have it pictured by adding silver boots, a silver wig, and green face paint. And a toy blaster if you're so inclined! (Accessories sold separately.)
An E.T. adventure
When you choose this costume, you can stage your own alien takeover, or just spend the night at the intergalactic dance party. We're sure the adventure is going to be quite wild when you choose to be a green alien, so get ready for an out-of-this-world experience!
|X-Small||Chest||22" - 30"||56cm - 76cm|
|X-Small||Mesh Top Length||18"||46cm|
|X-Small||Shorts Length||7 1/2"||19cm|
|X-Small||Leggings Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Small||Chest||24" - 32"||61cm - 81cm|
|Small||Mesh Top Length||19"||48cm|
|Small||Shorts Waist||21 1/4"||54cm|
|Small||Shorts Length||7 5/8"||19cm|
|Small||Leggings Length||33 1/2"||85cm|
|Medium||Chest||26" - 34"||66cm - 86cm|
|Medium||Mesh Top Length||19 1/2"||50cm|
|Medium||Shorts Waist||22 1/4"||57cm|
|Medium||Shorts Length||7 3/4"||20cm|
|Medium||Leggings Length||34 1/2"||88cm|
|Large||Chest||29" - 36"||74cm - 91cm|
|Large||Mesh Top Length||20"||51cm|
|Large||Shorts Waist||26 3/8"||67cm|
|Large||Leggings Length||35 1/2"||90cm|
|X-Large||Chest||32" - 40"||81cm - 102cm|
|X-Large||Mesh Top Length||20 1/2"||52cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Waist||28 1/2"||72cm|
|X-Large||Shorts Length||8 1/8"||21cm|
|X-Large||Leggings Length||36 1/2"||93cm|
We believe that costumes have the power to create some of life's best moments. That's why we started Made by Us. This diverse selection of costumes and accessories are all artfully designed and expertly crafted by our talented team of artists, designers, and developers.
Each project begins with a passion for true quality–embroidered patches, faux fur cut with care, and hand-selected fabrics that are as durable as they are comfortable. Those are just a few examples of how much craft and creativity we put into each and every product. Just for you.
No matter how much time it takes, our goal has always remained the same–to create products that inspire your life's best moments–the big, the small, the funny, the spooky, and the sweet. The moments we all cherish. That's Made by Us.
- mehBy freda indelicato | November 8, 2020Height 5 | Weight 7 | Size Largethis costume was a roller coaster. im a womens size 6-8, 5’7, 155lbs, nonexistent hourglass, little extra weight around my middle, long legged, 34D. the size chart provided is atrocious!!!! it gives you no reliable information so i would recommend just going with your usual size, if you are handy with a sewing needle i would size up one size and tailor the costume yourself (what i ended up doing). the bodice fit nicely, the zipper was cheap but i didnt have any issues, and slightly snug around the chest so i skipped wearing a bra and it make the costume much more comfortable (padded suit so no need to worry about nip slips). if you are larger than a D cup i would skip this costume as theres no way the girls would fit. the shoulder straps were HUGE! this is where i had to utilize some sewing skills, i broke the seams and reattached the straps removing about 4 inches of material from each side, without this alteration there was no way the straps would stay on my shoulders. last issue i had with the bodice was how it laid on my body. the zipper caused the material to ripple causing bumps and bulges that didn’t otherwise exist, this gave me some dress up anxiety as it made me feel “ugly” and gave me a mini panic attack when trying the costume on for the first time, shape wear doesnt fix this issue either, its just the structure of the garment. the green leggings and top were excellent, fit perfectly and had lots of stretch so i believe these pieces can fit many different body types. the shorts (if you can even call them that) were basically underwear, i thought they’d have more butt coverage but i wore leggings under the green pants so i didnt feel exposed, just something to note if you are more conservative. they also gave me the appearance of a cameltoe but it didnt bother me much, the rest of the costume distracted from the crotch area. the gloves were made for a child. i couldnt pull them up past my wrists and i have pretty slim/average sized forearms so those went straight into the trash. lastly, the antenna were fine, cheaply made and needed extra reinforcement but they got the job done. in conclusion, this costume is not worth $50, but i also understand that halloween costumes will always be overpriced so its a pretty average price. if you arent able to make small alterations this costume might not work. i felt cute and got some compliments which is always nice! hope my review helps someone x3Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...Thank you for a detailed review of this alien costume. As it's Made By Us, we're glad to hear of ways we can make this intergalactic look the best it can be. Your alien ensemble ended up looking rather fabulous after all that turmoil!
- Five StarsBy Dharda | November 3, 2020Size LargeBottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Made some modificationsBy Current Customer | December 25, 2018I purchased this costume to create an 'assistant' to my Space Santa for a SantaCon Bar Crawl. The costume's bodice and long gloves, which are iridescent silver and are crafted from foam fabric. They offer some interesting shapes but the shoulders are too heavy to stay up without some help from behind. A simple strap across the back between the shoulder straps works, but we didn't know that before going out. The provided green mesh shirt and tights, while cute, would not be recommended for wear in temperatures below 80. I subbed in Christmas themed tights and a red long sleeve tee.
I added a string of star shaped LED lights to the flared hem of the bodice. These battery powered strings can be clipped to shorten the length. I tucked the battery pack into the back of the bodice and secured the stars with tiny safety pins for removal if needed. The silver boots were repurposed from other costumes. Final touches were a glowing bracelet and a Naughty/Nice Detector (N/ND).
The costume size table seems to be off. I ordered a small and it fit nicely for a 33" chest and 27" waist. The stitching was all durable and was standard white thread. So I was ready to make repairs if needed.Was this review helpful to you?
- Zipper brokeBy Current Customer | November 11, 2018Zipper broke the first time I tried it on out of the box. Sad because it’s super cuteWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | September 29, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- The zipperBy Patricia | September 1, 2020Height 5'5" | Weight 115 | Size SmallThe bodice of the costume "just fit" ...... the zipper is cheap so I could not even zip it up, it broke. Good thing I know how to replace it. I ripped it out and will sew in a much better one. The rest of the costume was good, did not pay attention to the fact that gloves did not come it, I will have to find some.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Adi | February 17, 2020Was this review helpful to you?
- BAD ZIPPER AND NOT GOOD SIZINGBy Anonymous | October 25, 2019The zipper broke immediately. When it arrived, it was stuck to the seams of the zipper and then snapped right off. Very very disappointed. The material is very limited and IS NOT TRUE TO SIZING. I am usually a small and it fit everywhere except for the chest.Was this review helpful to you?
- Small!By BOO | October 24, 2019Not sure in what size women size this is based on??!! Bought both medium and another costume medium/large and BOTH went to waste.....by daughter cannot use....Was this review helpful to you?
- Not big chest friendlyBy Sarah | September 11, 2019first off, the costume itself felt well made. The material was very thick and comfortable. The zipper placement was odd being on the front of the chest/vest piece. My zipper was broken when I received it. I got a size L and the costume was a bit loose. The chest/vest piece was significantly tighter than the rest though. I did end up returning this item, but if you can work with a faulty zipper and have a chest smaller than a DDD, it's a cute outfit.Was this review helpful to you?
- Bad zipperBy Current Customer | March 25, 2019Ripped right awayWas this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...I'm so sorry to hear that the zipper didn't hold up for you! It doesn't look like you reached out to customer service at all, and we would strongly suggest doing so in instances such as this. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns!
- Five StarsBy Current Customer | December 15, 2018The costume was really nice and well made. I was sorry that I had to return it due to the fit. The measurements on the size chart were really small, so I ordered an XL. I probably should have ordered a medium which is what I usually wear.Was this review helpful to you?