Women's Deluxe Marie Antoinette Costume
- Jacquard: 80% polyester, 20% rayon; satin & knit mesh: 100% polyester w/ flocking of 100% rayon; lace: 100% nylon
- Jacquard dress has back zipper, mesh sleeves & skirt inset overlay, lace bodice overlay & sleeve cuffs
- Bodice inset, neckline & skirt edged w/ gold braid & lace
- 11" wide bow has hanging 10" tails; fastens to dress w/ included pin
- Gold braid choker fastens at back w/ Velcro dot
We don't remember much from history class. We're pretty sure dragons existed at some point in time and we know that there were a few wars here and there, but beyond that, we spent most of our time doodling sweet pictures of bubble letters and the occasional bumblebee during class.
Had we paid attention during history, the teacher probably would have taught us something about the French Revolution and we probably would have learned about Marie Antoinette's rise to glory and then fall from fame. As it stands though, we mostly just care about stylish dresses based on her, since historically accurate clothing is always kind of drab anyways. And we found this saucy number to fit our needs perfectly!
This Deluxe Marie Antoinette Costume takes all the class and elegance of the historical French Queen and mixes it with a stunning modern style that's sure to make you famous at your next costume party. With shimmering satin and soft teal colors, the dress might not be the kind of thing that the real Marie Antoinette would have worn back in 1775, but if she were around today? Well, you might find her living it up and partying in the nightlife of Paris in this sexy outfit! Just make sure to grab one of our Marie Antoinette wigs to complete your transformation of 21st century queen (and don't mention eating cake around your subjects either).
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.