Classic Pink Princess Costume for Women
- Crown Headband
- Women's Classic Pink Princess Costume
- Bodice back: 94% polyester, 6% spandex; remaining fabric: 100% polyester; foam: 100% polyurethane
- Dress has back zipper, short puffy mesh sleeves, foam shoulder arches
- Skirt has mesh overlays at hips, scalloped hemline with darker pink edge band
- Felt-backed vinyl crown has elastic bands that slide over plastic headband
You’ve been silent a long time, but we think it is time that you let the whole kingdom know the truth: that everything is better in pink! Even being taken hostage by a giant evil turtle thing. As a fair princess of a fantasy land, you can do anything that suits your fancy. Except, apparently, rescue yourself.
Oh well, you can’t have it all, eh princess? You still get to do a lot of your favorite activities daily: mushroom jumping, mushroom racing, go karting... we hope they have some pink go karts for you! This Women’s Classic Pink Princess Costume allows you to hop right into your favorite fantasy world and play make believe all night long. The moment you see this pink ensemble, you are going to wish for multiple lives in which you could wear it daily.
That’s because it’s just so darned...pink! It will definitely level up your style game when your friends see it at tonight’s party. Assuming you can get free and all; we know sometimes you are...unavailable. This pale pink dress has your fave princess’ short puffy mesh sleeves, foam shoulder arches, and a mesh overlays at the hips, not to mention darker pink accents. Your sweetie will swoon every time he finds you in this gorgeous gown and crown. Maybe he wants to escort you to the Halloween party? Then you can also let the whole kingdom know that you’re in love with a really fun-gi!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | February 15, 2022Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | January 13, 2022Was this review helpful to you?
- Super cheap lookingBy J Lovato | November 1, 2021Size 3X/4XBy the end of the night this dress had ripped in the front where the gold fabric and pink meet up. You will definitely need a hoop skirt or petticoat with this. Otherwise it will be flat flat. Also this came so wrinkled! Spent the time ironing to look decent. The crown was cute. I added gloves. I regret this buy. Was not worth 89.99!Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fit extremely poorly and broke within hoursBy Terra Jones | October 30, 2021Size 3X/4XThis thing may as well have been a pink smock the fit was so poor. The seams came apart extremely easily, it was an awful fit. It was far too loose in places and far too tight in other places.Bottom Line No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 13, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Two StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 3, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy Anonymous | October 1, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- One StarBy Anonymous | September 29, 2019My daughter is 5’3 & I purchased the medium for her. The length of the dress runs very long. The dress would fit a girl who is 5’8 - 5’10. I am very disappointed because I will have to return it.Was this review helpful to you?
- It runs very longBy Current Customer | September 27, 2019Be warned that it runs long! I'm 5'4 and its crazy long on meWas this review helpful to you?
- Four StarsBy JLSWP | November 15, 2018This dress was the perfect match for the costume I needed and I was able to get a discount for first time buyer. The fit was accurate for a Medium size, although rather long for someone 5'4" and needed to be pinned up. The company shipped the item before expected and in plenty of time for Halloween!Was this review helpful to you?