Deluxe Toy Story Women's Bo Peep Costume
- Pair of Arm Bands
- 100% polyester
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Elastic back waistband
- Printed graphics, lace trim at shoulders & pants cuffs
- Satin bodice inset panel is edged w/ eyelet
- Satin cape fastens at left shoulder w/ hook & loop fastener behind foam flower
- Cape has eyelet hemline edging
- Satin belt has hook & loop fastener at back
- Arm bands close w/ hook & loop fastener
- Big satin bow sewn to fabric-covered plastic headband
- Officially licensed
We always knew Bo Peep was more than a simple damsel in distress. While she played her part perfectly when Andy was around, she showed a lot more spirit when it came to chatting with the other toys (ahem, Woody) alone. Once she was boxed up and taken away on a brand new journey, it was anyone's guess where she was heading. And really, it's been a couple of decades since we've last seen her. She could have been through multiple playrooms before ending up in the antique shop. That dusty, quiet setting was never meant for someone of her energy level. Nope, when she was headed for a life on the shelf she opted to leave her lamp behind. She gathered her sheep and committed to what Woody thought was the absolute worst fate for a toy, she became a lost toy. With plenty of toys who care about her and waves of kids coming through every day, we have to say seems like Bo Peep really found a home when she let herself get lost once and for all!
You'll feel ready to take on that free-wheeling, sheep dealin', lost toy lifestyle when you slip into this Toy Story licensed Bo Peep costume. Featuring the blue ruffled jumpsuit that makes the figure ready for action, this costume also has little details like the bandages that Bo Peep used to keep her porcelain arms intact. It's easy to slip into character as the jumpsuit secures up the back with hook and loop strips and the polka dot cape secures around your neck the same way. Whether you're planning on raiding an antique store for an old friend or you're scavenging your way across a carnival, you're sure to love rocking this lacy yet action-ready look!
Toying with the Heartstrings
Bo Peep might be tough but she's got a soft side as well. Ready to come up with an adorable couple's costume while maintaining superheroine vibes? Pair up with Woody and enjoy life as lost toys together. It's an ending to the epic Toy Story tale that we can trust is truly happy.
- Loved itBy Ella Timmer | March 11, 2020It looked really good and comes with the head ribbon, the belt, the cape and the bandages!
Everybody complemented me :)Was this review helpful to you?Monster Responds...You and your family look so great in these Toy Story costumes! Thanks so much for posting a photo and review!
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 22, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 10, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 9, 2021Was this review helpful to you?
- Five StarsBy Anonymous | October 4, 2021Was this review helpful to you?