Toy Story Jessie T-Shirt
- 100% cotton
- Screenprinted w/ Jessie's shirt, belt, & upper jeans on front
- "Jessie" spelled in yellow rope-like letters on back
If you recall back to Toy Story 2, Jessie was on her way to a really sweet life before Woody got involved. She was going to be a collectible in Japan! How amazing would it be to not only be marveled at by paying guests in a beautiful museum setting, but also live in Japan? Sounds incredible, right?
But then Woody came along and put the brakes on the whole thing, which is kind of lame when you think about it. In the end it all worked out, and Jessie found a new owner that loved her. All's well that end's well... but we still think being a collectible would be pretty neat.
And now you can try giving it a shot with our Toy Story Jessie t-shirt! This officially licensed tee has a graphic print that features Jessie's costume details on the front, along with her name on the back. 100 percent cotton, just add a cowgirl hat, and you'll have a real easy and quick go-to costume. Just don't go anywhere near Al's Toy Barn!
|X-Small||Chest||27" - 29"||69cm - 74cm|
|Small||Chest||29" - 31"||74cm - 79cm|
|Medium||Chest||31" - 33"||79cm - 84cm|
|Large||Chest||33" - 35"||84cm - 89cm|
|X-Large||Chest||35" - 37"||89cm - 94cm|
|2X-Large||Chest||37" - 39"||94cm - 99cm|
|3X||Chest||39" - 41"||99cm - 104cm|
Show us how you're creating unforgettable Halloween memories with #funcostumes.
Be the first to be featured! Follow @funcostumes and tag us with #funcostumes.
- sizing is very smallBy Lisa | October 1, 2015Ordered a 2X since the sizing chart showed that the XL would be too small. But it was so small I could hardly get it over my shoulders. It is more like a small or medium size. No where near a 2XL. Shirt was nice otherwise - wish it had fitWas this review helpful to you?
- Cute!By jameswentworth | November 24, 2018Super cute, fits my daughter perfectly.Was this review helpful to you?
- Cute T-shirtBy Lisa | November 18, 2018Let me say this. It is all about the sizing with this shirt. After reading previous reviews I knew to order this item larger. I’m 5. 9’ & weigh 145lbs so I usually wear medium to large depending on the fit so I ordered an XL and it fit perfect. I got so many complements.Was this review helpful to you?
- Adorable shirt, SUPER SMALL! order 2 sizes upBy Anonymous | September 15, 2018Overall it's a well made shirt, but tiny. Make sure to order about 2 sizes up unless you are a stick! lolWas this review helpful to you?
- PerfectBy Current Customer | November 20, 2015Loved this. So cute!Was this review helpful to you?