Toddler Mr. 50s Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Back in the 50s we had some of the most fantastic rebels of all time. Just look at all the greasers and let's not forget about James Dean. He decided to wear a pair of jeans and a white t-shirt, something that, until then, was seen as a blue collar working outfit. It soon became high fashion for all the boys who didn't want to live by the so-called status quo of the time that their parents would force on them. They only would dress up on very special occasions for very noble causes (the causes mostly involved cute girls), but when they did dress up, they were always looking as sharp as a tack, and ready to go. We're not entirely sure what happened to that fantastic fashion sense of the time either. Nowadays everybody wants to wear black, grey, brown, or maybe white suits with very little in between. We're beginning to really miss those days when we could wear pink or baby blue to strut our stuff at the next sock hop with our sweethearts. For now we'll just have to be satisfied that at least the fantastic bow ties are making a stupendous come back.
We'll need your help to bring the rest of this high fashion back into the main stream. We've been focusing on teaching our younger generation how awesome it is with this amazing Toddler Mr. 50s Costume. We're not sure if he'll appreciate all the female attention at that age, but when he's older he'll look back at how popular he was around them, and hop right back into the suit... Well not the EXACT same suit but you catch our drift.
- 100& polyester twill and satin fabrics
- Tuxedo-style pale green twill jacket has black satin shawl collar, false pocket welt, single front button
- Pleated black satin cummerbund has ribbon waist ties
- Continental cross-style necktie has elastic band at back, decorative anchor button at front
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!